Author Topic: #BlackLivesMatter  (Read 354215 times)

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
Re: #BlackLivesMatter
« Reply #2100 on: May 30, 2020, 05:32:41 PM »
I would also take MBGreen getting a shot of pepper spray to the face for Gase getting fired. #MeToo
I could live with this.
#SacrificialLamb
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #2101 on: May 30, 2020, 05:35:36 PM »
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #2102 on: May 30, 2020, 05:40:43 PM »
In response to the claims that most of the arrests in MN last night were from out of state:

https://twitter.com/ajinvestigates/status/1266822263489339393?s=21

MN State Gov't cannot get their story straight:

Source

“ Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey said protests in the city Tuesday were largely peaceful and organized by local residents, but that the "dynamic has changed over the last several days."

"I want to be very, very clear: The people that are doing this are not Minneapolis residents," Frey said Saturday.

Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz, without providing specifics, said he believes 80% of the people now taking part in the overnight rioting are from outside Minnesota.

There are detractors. There are white supremacists. There are anarchists,"  Lt. Gov. Peggy Flanagan said Saturday afternoon.

However, a civil arrest list provided by the public information officer of the St. Paul Police Department shows 12 of the 18 people arrested from Thursday through 6 a.m. Saturday were from Minnesota. Five of them are from St. Paul, three are from Woodbury (part of the Twin Cities metropolitan area), two are from Minneapolis, one is from Mankato and one is from St. Louis Park. Four are from out of state and two did not have cities of residence listed.

Leggat, the security consultant, said intelligence reports from his colleagues indicate most of the hard-core protesters in Minneapolis are far-left or anarchists, and that far-right groups have not yet made a significant appearance. He said looting is typically done by locals – usually people with no criminal record who just get caught up in the moment.

-USA Today, top investigative journalists

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #2103 on: May 30, 2020, 05:44:43 PM »
“ Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey said protests in the city Tuesday were largely peaceful and organized by local residents, but that the "dynamic has changed over the last several days."

"I want to be very, very clear: The people that are doing this are not Minneapolis residents," Frey said Saturday.

Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz, without providing specifics, said he believes 80% of the people now taking part in the overnight rioting are from outside Minnesota.

There are detractors. There are white supremacists. There are anarchists,"  Lt. Gov. Peggy Flanagan said Saturday afternoon.

However, a civil arrest list provided by the public information officer of the St. Paul Police Department shows 12 of the 18 people arrested from Thursday through 6 a.m. Saturday were from Minnesota. Five of them are from St. Paul, three are from Woodbury (part of the Twin Cities metropolitan area), two are from Minneapolis, one is from Mankato and one is from St. Louis Park. Four are from out of state and two did not have cities of residence listed.

Leggat, the security consultant, said intelligence reports from his colleagues indicate most of the hard-core protesters in Minneapolis are far-left or anarchists, and that far-right groups have not yet made a significant appearance. He said looting is typically done by locals – usually people with no criminal record who just get caught up in the moment.

-USA Today, top investigative journalists

Well, at least they're now in agreement that Antifa are actually a bunch of racist twats.

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #2104 on: May 30, 2020, 06:08:34 PM »
It seems pretty obvious to me...
- Most of the people protesting are peaceful people who are pissed off at what's happening but won't do anything harmful
- A small percentage of people have the right intentions, but are pissed and can't control themselves
- A small percentage of people just want to cause chaos on the left side
- A small percentage of people on the right wants to cause chaos, knowing that half of the country will just blame black people regardless.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #2105 on: May 30, 2020, 06:11:39 PM »
- Most of the people protesting are peaceful people who are pissed off at what's happening but won't do anything harmful
- A small percentage of people have the right intentions, but are pissed and can't control themselves
- A small percentage of people on the right wants to cause chaos, knowing that half of the country will just blame black people regardless.

Adding on

- A small percentage of people looking to get cool selfies in front of burning cop cars and live stream footage of riots to their 200 Instagram followers

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #2106 on: May 30, 2020, 06:18:09 PM »

“ As Thursday turns to Friday, our officers continue to work shoulder-to-shoulder with local, state, federal and fire partners to protect St. Paul. 

More than 170 businesses damaged or looted. Dozens of fires. Thankfully, no reports of serious injuries. Calm on the horizon.”

- St. Paul Police Dept

Hard to believe this was the work of “a small percentage of people”

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #2107 on: May 30, 2020, 06:19:09 PM »
I would also take MBGreen getting a shot of pepper spray to the face for Gase getting fired. #MeToo
Me three.

Let's start a petition

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #2108 on: May 30, 2020, 06:19:46 PM »
Me three.

Let's start a petition

Signed

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #2109 on: May 30, 2020, 06:20:24 PM »
Well, at least they're now in agreement that Antifa are actually a bunch of racist twats.
Now do police and landlords

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #2110 on: May 30, 2020, 06:25:36 PM »
Adding on

- A small percentage of people looking to get cool selfies in front of burning cop cars and live stream footage of riots to their 200 Instagram followers

I was being mostly sarcastic and then saw this minutes later to remind me Why I said it

https://twitter.com/breaking911/status/1266857143170412544?s=21

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #2111 on: May 30, 2020, 06:40:11 PM »
Me three.

Let's start a petition

When Gase gets fired and the Jets win a superbowl....i get a ring as well.

#stipulationSZN
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #2112 on: May 30, 2020, 06:41:32 PM »
I was being mostly sarcastic and then saw this minutes later to remind me Why I said it

https://twitter.com/breaking911/status/1266857143170412544?s=21
I pass that Shell all the time. Was going to get gas there on Thursday but decided to wait. It's 4 blocks away. Maybe I'll get a selfie.

Edit: either it's the wrong Shell, or they really cleared excrement up in the last few hours.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 07:30:26 PM by Derek Smalls »

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #2113 on: May 30, 2020, 06:42:00 PM »
When Gase gets fired and the Jets win a superbowl....i get a ring as well.

#stipulationSZN
Seems fair.

(we all know the Jets will never actually win another Super Bowl)

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #2114 on: May 30, 2020, 06:42:44 PM »
Seems fair.

(we all know the Jets will never actually win another Super Bowl)

They will with a properly coached Sam Darnold.