Author Topic: LOLGIANTS  (Read 156189 times)

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
Re: LOLGIANTS
« Reply #885 on: August 27, 2018, 04:36:39 PM »
what gave you that impression...their 3-13 record last year?
Having a good running back, their best receiver playing, and a real left tackle.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #886 on: August 27, 2018, 04:43:06 PM »
Having a good running back, their best receiver playing, and a real left tackle.

Nate Solder stinks.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #887 on: August 27, 2018, 05:44:28 PM »

excrement id take our QB stable over theirs

Eli is in the twilight of his career with a garbage line. I'm not worried about them in the playoffs at all

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #888 on: August 27, 2018, 06:15:32 PM »
excrement id take our QB stable over theirs

Eli is in the twilight of his career with a garbage line. I'm not worried about them in the playoffs at all
When has he missed any significant time?  Dude stays healthy.  He's a good QB.  Not great but good. 

Andrew Ryan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #889 on: August 27, 2018, 06:44:13 PM »
When has he missed any significant time?  Dude stays healthy.  He's a good QB.  Not great but good. 

His durability is about the only thing going for him and even that can't be taken for granted at 37. I would not describe his play as good the last two years.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #890 on: August 27, 2018, 06:57:37 PM »
His durability is about the only thing going for him and even that can't be taken for granted at 37. I would not describe his play as good the last two years.

You can't argue with two rings. Dude's a clutch player. I have a lot of time for Eli.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #891 on: August 27, 2018, 09:31:05 PM »
If the Jets don't win the Super Bowl this year, I hope the Giants do. I was a big proponent of them taking Barkley to help Eli have one more run.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #892 on: August 27, 2018, 09:49:23 PM »
If the Jets don't win the Super Bowl this year, I hope the Giants do. I was a big proponent of them taking Barkley to help Eli have one more run.

i was a proponent of them taking saquon throughout the entire process as it was one of the ways somebody would fall to us at QB

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #893 on: August 27, 2018, 09:49:50 PM »
You can't argue with two rings. Dude's a clutch player. I have a lot of time for Eli.

i have a lot of respect for eli, but not a lot of time. not with that face. so ugly

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #894 on: August 27, 2018, 10:04:18 PM »
GTFO.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #895 on: August 28, 2018, 12:35:40 AM »
Eh, not sure I'd go that far. I just like Eli.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Laxin

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #896 on: August 28, 2018, 11:08:53 PM »

Im guessing you don't live in the tri-state area? Because I'm not sure I know a single Jets fan that would share this mentality while being constantly surrounded by Giants fans.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #897 on: August 30, 2018, 01:38:05 PM »
GTFO.
Eh, not sure I'd go that far. I just like Eli.
Im guessing you don't live in the tri-state area? Because I'm not sure I know a single Jets fan that would share this mentality while being constantly surrounded by Giants fans.

I was born and raised in Queens, NY. I literally live 2 blocks from where I attended grammar school, a 15-minute walk from my high school, and a 20-minute walk from the apartment I grew up in.

My father was a Giants and Jets fan who loved both teams. He was also a diehard Yankees fan who remembered exactly where he was when Babe Ruth died. And he grew up in Queens too.

I have zero dislike for Giants fans or the Giants. I have never had the experiences with Giants fans I always hear Jets fans whine about. I never have issues with Mets fans either. When I was a kid, Mets fans were a bit dickish, but as an adult, I've never had any issues with cross-town rivals in either sport. Sorry if others can't be so "lucky".

All of my sports hatred is saved for teams like the Pats, Red Sox, Dolphins, Bills, Cowboys, and Eagles. Those are who I consider rivals. If you've got a problem with that, well, too bad.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #898 on: August 30, 2018, 01:45:22 PM »
I was born and raised in Queens, NY. I literally live 2 blocks from where I attended grammar school, a 15-minute walk from my high school, and a 20-minute walk from the apartment I grew up in.

My father was a Giants and Jets fan who loved both teams. He was also a diehard Yankees fan who remembered exactly where he was when Babe Ruth died. And he grew up in Queens too.

I have zero dislike for Giants fans or the Giants. I have never had the experiences with Giants fans I always hear Jets fans whine about. I never have issues with Mets fans either. When I was a kid, Mets fans were a bit dickish, but as an adult, I've never had any issues with cross-town rivals in either sport. Sorry if others can't be so "lucky".

All of my sports hatred is saved for teams like the Pats, Red Sox, Dolphins, Bills, Cowboys, and Eagles. Those are who I consider rivals. If you've got a problem with that, well, too bad.

Unacceptable.  Get out.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #899 on: August 30, 2018, 02:42:35 PM »
Unacceptable.  Get out.

Still here. Love y'all. 'Cept Puck. freak that guy.

Tags: