Author Topic: LOLGIANTS  (Read 156197 times)

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
Re: LOLGIANTS
« Reply #645 on: November 30, 2017, 02:32:33 PM »
That's ridiculous. You're giving up a lifetime of fanhood because they benched your QB? I disagree with the benching but come on.

Forget adversity. How do these people eat if their mothers are unavailable for a breast feeding?

When I was 10 I dropped the Mets because they traded Dave Jush and Tom Seaver on the same day, and became a Dodger fan.

After that I've dealt with much worse.
So it turns out, Italian Seafood was right an everyone can go freak themselves.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #646 on: November 30, 2017, 02:51:05 PM »
When I was 10 I dropped the Mets because they traded Dave Jush and Tom Seaver on the same day, and became a Dodger fan.

After that I've dealt with much worse.

You're allowed to act like a child when you're 10.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

sg3

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #647 on: November 30, 2017, 05:18:22 PM »
I was ready to give up being a Jet fan if they DIDN'T remove GeNO from their roster at the end of 2016

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
LOLGIANTS
« Reply #648 on: November 30, 2017, 08:40:06 PM »
That's ridiculous. You're giving up a lifetime of fanhood because they benched your QB? I disagree with the benching but come on.

Now imagine if their starting QB had been injured with the backups in preseason because the team wanted Geno to play with the starters. They'd burn down every Buffalo Wild Wings in the tristate area.

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #649 on: December 01, 2017, 08:29:59 AM »
Now imagine if their starting QB had been injured with the backups in preseason because the team wanted Geno to play with the starters. They'd burn down every Buffalo Wild Wings in the tristate area.

That would smell delicious.

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #650 on: December 01, 2017, 12:39:59 PM »
I'd be down with having Eli for a couple years.  Go all in on OL in the next draft and FA.  Why the hell not?

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #651 on: December 01, 2017, 01:03:17 PM »
I'd be down with having Eli for a couple years.  Go all in on OL in the next draft and FA.  Why the hell not?

Because we’re finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel for this rebuild and that’s exactly what you do to freak it up. Eli would be another band-aid. An old band aid that’s not that good.
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #652 on: December 01, 2017, 01:06:28 PM »
Eli can freak off
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #653 on: December 01, 2017, 01:14:11 PM »
Eli can freak off

You would love to be a Giants fan right now, they're about to fire everyone.

sg3

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #654 on: December 01, 2017, 01:30:09 PM »
I'll be watching Jets vs Chioefs on Sunday at one and hoping the Jets keep Alex Smith's decline going strong

But the 4 PM comedy spectacular from Oakland starring that absolute worst QB in NFL history is a MUST WATCH LAUGHFEST

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #655 on: December 01, 2017, 01:30:11 PM »
You would love to be a Giants fan right now, they're about to fire everyone.

they can hire Bowles
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #656 on: December 01, 2017, 01:50:37 PM »
they can hire Bowles

Reunited with Geno, names him the starter, someone punches his lights out in camp.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Laxin

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #657 on: December 01, 2017, 05:12:27 PM »
Because we’re finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel for this rebuild and that’s exactly what you do to freak it up. Eli would be another band-aid. An old band aid that’s not that good.

+1

Please don't treat this team like its right on the cusp of winning a SB. We applauded the Jets for finally rebuilding the right way in the offseason, and cutting all deadweight and focusing on developing young players and the team. Lets not the bandaids on this and build a longterm contender.

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #658 on: December 02, 2017, 08:37:31 AM »
+1

Please don't treat this team like its right on the cusp of winning a SB. We applauded the Jets for finally rebuilding the right way in the offseason, and cutting all deadweight and focusing on developing young players and the team. Lets not the bandaids on this and build a longterm contender.

You still need someone to play QB, and unless someone falls in our lap our QB is Josh McCown. Nobody is saying sign Eli to a big contact or build around him, but as we stand now he's a huge upgrade and wouldn't be blocking the progress of any future star we have on the team.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #659 on: December 02, 2017, 10:02:54 AM »
You still need someone to play QB, and unless someone falls in our lap our QB is Josh McCown. Nobody is saying sign Eli to a big contact or build around him, but as we stand now he's a huge upgrade and wouldn't be blocking the progress of any future star we have on the team.

Unless Eli is willing to take a team friendly deal and come here to mentor our 1st round QB pick, I want nothing to do with him.
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Tags: