Author Topic: LOLGIANTS  (Read 156195 times)

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Re: LOLGIANTS
« Reply #600 on: November 29, 2017, 12:03:45 AM »
Haha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #601 on: November 29, 2017, 12:05:39 AM »
For Geno Smith, I laughed a good half hour. I don't understand the logic, I really don't, this is too funny.

BTW I heard on the radio that this didn't come from Reese, it came from above.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

ons

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #602 on: November 29, 2017, 02:26:05 AM »
Apparently Geno Smith will basically act as a placeholder while Davis Webb gets first-team reps during practice so he can start for the last few games of the season.

So in addition to his horrible supporting cast, Geno will be going into games as the starter while never getting and continuing not to get first-team practice reps.

sg3

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #603 on: November 29, 2017, 04:29:35 AM »
Two beautiful dream happenings for Jet fans this month

1. GeNO starting for the "clazzy Goindz"

2. the fat boring blowhard waddling out of WFAN on December 15

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #604 on: November 29, 2017, 06:59:12 AM »
Should the Jets sign Eli?
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #605 on: November 29, 2017, 08:12:03 AM »
I love that the Giants are shitting on Eli....maybe you should've put on that Chargers jersey, poopchute.  hahahahaha

#karma
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #606 on: November 29, 2017, 08:15:18 AM »
Geno tears ACL on first play, Davis Webb tears his on next play.  Eli comes back in, leads Giants to win out, dropping their draft slot as low as possible, then requests to be released.  Goes to Redskins after Cousins leaves and shits all over Giants for the next 3 years.

Laxin

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #607 on: November 29, 2017, 08:31:59 AM »
I mean at the very least, even if the Giants draft Darnold or Rosen, they come out with egg on their face from this whole fiasco and essentially have to clean the entire franchise out.

It would be phenomenal if they kept Reese and/or Mcadoo around, and Geno put up an great 5 game stretch to make them hesitate about drafting a QB. Its highly unlikely, but boy would it be awesome for them to go all in on Geno (or even Webb) and have it fall apart next year.

Also, for once, the NY Jets are not the circus in town.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #608 on: November 29, 2017, 08:34:46 AM »
I told someone that I would bet every dollar I had and borrow as much as I could to bet that Geno isn't winning out.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #609 on: November 29, 2017, 09:10:41 AM »
Also, for once, the NY Jets are not the circus in town.

But we still suck
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #610 on: November 29, 2017, 09:12:16 AM »
But we still suck

The Giants brass getting lit up like an xmas tree is more entertaining than our usual suckage, thankfully.
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #611 on: November 29, 2017, 09:13:38 AM »
A cross-dressing limey poofter

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #612 on: November 29, 2017, 09:39:39 AM »
I love that the Giants are shitting on Eli....maybe you should've put on that Chargers jersey, poopchute.  hahahahaha

#karma

Yeah I’m sure he’s really sad he wasn’t a charger. Like 2 Super Bowls sad
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #613 on: November 29, 2017, 09:56:50 AM »
Yeah I’m sure he’s really sad he wasn’t a charger. Like 2 Super Bowls sad

I don't care if he's sad.  He and his goofy father pouted when the Charger selected him, that's a bitch move.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #614 on: November 29, 2017, 10:00:15 AM »
Apparently Geno Smith will basically act as a placeholder while Davis Webb gets first-team reps during practice so he can start for the last few games of the season.

So in addition to his horrible supporting cast, Geno will be going into games as the starter while never getting and continuing not to get first-team practice reps.

If this is the case, why would they choose to let Geno play over Eli? You'd think Manning would need the starter reps far less than Geno, so he could afford to give them up.

What a mess the Giants are.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Tags: