Author Topic: LOLGIANTS  (Read 156191 times)

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
Re: LOLGIANTS
« Reply #510 on: November 07, 2017, 11:56:53 AM »
Their oline is so bad Eli is running for his life every play. That said, he's a turnover machine every year.

Eli's not elite and never has been. But he's a QB that whether you credit him for the Super Bowl wins or not, lead his team to a Super Bowl multiple times. I wish we had an Eli on the Jets.

Anyway, I just don't think from what I've seen that Eli's the problem with the Giants. And it seems like a shitty way to treat the guy to bench him despite that.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #511 on: November 07, 2017, 11:59:49 AM »
Eli's not elite and never has been. But he's a QB that whether you credit him for the Super Bowl wins or not, lead his team to a Super Bowl multiple times. I wish we had an Eli on the Jets.

Anyway, I just don't think from what I've seen that Eli's the problem with the Giants. And it seems like a shitty way to treat the guy to bench him despite that.

He's not, from what I hear they have really bad locker room issues like the Jets did last year. Small wonder that Marshall is over there.

Yeah, it would be great to have a QB that plays big in big situations (which Eli did) in conjunction with a defense that smothered Brady.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #512 on: November 07, 2017, 12:00:22 PM »

This offseason the Giants should do what the Jets did this past one.  Except the coach and GM should go too.  Full overhaul.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #513 on: November 07, 2017, 12:07:37 PM »
This offseason the Giants should do what the Jets did this past one.  Except the coach and GM should go too.  Full overhaul.

Flushing the toilet would be best for them.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #514 on: November 07, 2017, 12:25:35 PM »
Guys like McAdoo and Koetter are why I'm wary of dumping Bowles for Morton.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #515 on: November 07, 2017, 12:29:34 PM »
Guys like McAdoo and Koetter are why I'm wary of dumping Bowles for Morton.
I just don't get why anyone would be jumping on a first year offensive coordinator as a head coach.

I will say it's impressive that he's has success with a pile of turds and not an elite QB.

sg3

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #516 on: November 07, 2017, 02:01:27 PM »
I think that is what will surely happen. My guess is Reese, McAdoo and most of the rest of the CS are toast and that elderly expensive mistakes like Brandon Marshall, DRC and others particularly on the OL will be jettisoned.

It's a strong possibility also that locker room cancer OBJ will be traded for players or draft picks before next April

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #517 on: November 07, 2017, 02:20:59 PM »
Their O Line has been hot garbage. Richburg is decent and Pugh is good, and they were both out last week. Jerry Reese should be fired just for the decision to trot out Ereck Flowers at LT this year. Reminds me of when the Jets told everyone Wayne Hunter would be serviceable.

He also has no running game to speak of. Shepard and Engram are good targets but Shepard is a slot receiver and Engram is a rookie.

My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #518 on: November 07, 2017, 03:03:07 PM »
.....elderly expensive mistakes like Brandon Marshall

It's almost too bad there isn't a third sinking ship in New York he can hop on next year.
So it turns out, Italian Seafood was right an everyone can go freak themselves.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #519 on: November 07, 2017, 03:09:29 PM »
It's almost too bad there isn't a third sinking ship in New York he can hop on next year.

A cross-dressing limey poofter

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #520 on: November 07, 2017, 06:31:30 PM »
Their O Line has been hot garbage. Richburg is decent and Pugh is good, and they were both out last week. Jerry Reese should be fired just for the decision to trot out Ereck Flowers at LT this year. Reminds me of when the Jets told everyone Wayne Hunter would be serviceable.

He also has no running game to speak of. Shepard and Engram are good targets but Shepard is a slot receiver and Engram is a rookie.

You mean Dave DeGuglielmo's "unless someone shoots me dead" comment? If you're referencing that situation then I think you're required to call that phrase out specifically.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #521 on: November 08, 2017, 03:56:21 PM »
Rotoshart:

Multiple players told ESPN's Josina Anderson the team has given up on coach Ben McAdoo.
"Guys are giving up on the season, just don't care anymore. McAdoo has lost this team...Throws us under the bus all the time. Runs us into the ground and people wonder why we’ve been getting got." This comes after speculation players quit on McAdoo during Sunday’s 51-17 loss to the Rams. McAdoo was forced to give up playcalling after Week 6 and has been criticized for suspending Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie and Janoris Jenkins. Despite being a year removed from the playoffs, the Giants have been a 2017 disaster and could be forced to make changes after the season

No way he makes it through the season.  I hope he does and the circus continues.

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #522 on: November 08, 2017, 03:58:51 PM »
I hope he panics and starts Geno. I'll DVR a Giants game for the first time since we played them.
So it turns out, Italian Seafood was right an everyone can go freak themselves.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #523 on: November 08, 2017, 04:34:42 PM »
I hope he panics and starts Geno. I'll DVR a Giants game for the first time since we played them.

I can't see any reason for them to play Geno unless Eli and their other shitty rookie QB both go down.  They all know Geno isn't anyone's answer.  He was just a backup plan in case they were in the playoff hunt and Eli got hurt.  They'd have a guy who's played before.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #524 on: November 08, 2017, 04:53:25 PM »
Yeah, if they pull Eli I think it will be Webb who gets the start.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Tags: