Author Topic: LOLGIANTS  (Read 156186 times)

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
Re: LOLGIANTS
« Reply #180 on: September 15, 2015, 03:16:07 PM »
I know I'm probably the only one on here, but I root for the Giants when they play the Cowboys.

Yes you are.  The only time I'll pull for the Giants is against someone else in the AFC East.

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #181 on: September 15, 2015, 03:22:21 PM »
I know I'm probably the only one on here, but I root for the Giants when they play the Cowboys.
I never root for the Giants unless they're playing someone in the AFCE, Jets notwithstanding

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #182 on: September 15, 2015, 03:24:11 PM »
It sounds pretty gay saying I root for the Giants, I don't. Really what it is, is that I hate the Cowboys much more than I hate the Giants. I understand that's not the regular sentiment among jets fans, that's just how I've always felt.
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #183 on: September 15, 2015, 03:29:18 PM »

You're exactly like the tongue, he was screaming at the TV because of that Pass interference call and how the Giants fucked the game up. He loves 2 teams, the Jets and anyone playing the Cowboys.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #184 on: September 15, 2015, 03:32:18 PM »
It sounds pretty gay saying I root for the Giants, I don't. Really what it is, is that I hate the Cowboys much more than I hate the Giants. I understand that's not the regular sentiment among jets fans, that's just how I've always felt.

Everyone has their own surroundings and reasons. When I was away from the NY area in the 90s and the Giants were no good I was pretty indifferent towards them, almost would root for them just for New York. Living here when they're anywhere near good is rough, never mind when they beat us and win the Super Bowl. I hate them as much as anyone in sports.
So it turns out, Italian Seafood was right an everyone can go freak themselves.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #185 on: September 15, 2015, 03:36:05 PM »

I root (kinda) for the Giants whenever they're not playing the Jets. I don't actively root for them and I don't watch most games, but I never root against them unless they're playing the Jets.

I'll also root for practically anyone playing the Cowboys.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #186 on: September 15, 2015, 03:41:30 PM »
I have no strong feelings about the Cowboys other than I know a 'Boys fan who's cool, and I like Romo.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #187 on: September 15, 2015, 03:50:07 PM »
I didn't mind them until they won in 2011
"Wrong!"

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #188 on: September 15, 2015, 03:53:44 PM »
I didn't mind them until they won in 2011

By far the lesser of two evils.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #189 on: September 15, 2015, 10:22:50 PM »

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #191 on: September 16, 2015, 09:23:41 PM »

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #192 on: September 16, 2015, 09:35:38 PM »
Haha.  That's so stupid it's funny.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #193 on: September 16, 2015, 09:58:35 PM »
Hey I led the Giants win two Super Bowl victories against the odds, but what the hell shame me for one stupid mistake.
"Wrong!"

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #194 on: September 17, 2015, 10:41:34 AM »
Hey I led the Giants win two Super Bowl victories against the odds, but what the hell shame me for one stupid mistake.

While there was an element of luck involved with his winning, I agree. This is kind of ridiculous. At the same time, I think he's playing the part of the fall guy here. How does a coaching staff not say something or know what's going on in that situation?

Eli got paid, so he's not hurting himself by taking the blame. Coughlin's been walking a tightrope for a while now so there's a lot to lose if that call came from him.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Tags: