Author Topic: LeBron James returning to Cleveland  (Read 10798 times)

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
Re: LeBron James returning to Cleveland
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2014, 09:26:24 PM »
Actually I can't wait for the Spurs to implode so that their bandwagon fans can freak off. I know a few annoying ones.
"Wrong!"

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2014, 09:28:13 PM »
Actually I can't wait for the Spurs to implode so that their bandwagon fans can freak off. I know a few annoying ones.

shut up

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2014, 02:53:44 PM »
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2014, 04:54:25 PM »
hmmm...
LeBron James has finalized his contract with the Cavs and it is for just two years, including an opt-out for next summer, and presumably a maximum amount of $42.1 million.
Sources around the league had intimated that he wanted a short-term deal and this confirms that. ESPN reports that the motivation here is to maximize his next deal when the NBA's new television contract is in place, which they say could raise the salary cap to $80 million in 2016. There is also uncertainty with the current collective bargaining agreement starting in 2017, because the owners destroyed a leaderless Players Association during the last lockout. With the players all but certain to demand huge givebacks amidst skyrocketing franchise valuations, all signs point to LeBron being the centerpiece of an even more complicated Decision Part 3.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nba/927/lebron-james

I think Cavs fans still won't care, since they won the LeBron sweepstakes for now,  and this makes them the favorite by far to retain him in the future anyway

« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 05:03:30 PM by dcm1602 »

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2014, 05:09:21 PM »
That dude is queer as a 3 dollar bill.

<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2014, 10:37:51 PM »
$118 mil for Bosh lol

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2014, 10:41:57 PM »
"Wrong!"

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2014, 05:26:30 AM »
I've probably listened to more Miami sports radio in the past 2 weeks than I have in the entire time I've lived down here.

The evolution of denial that he might leave, to panic , to anger and then delusion has been so glorious from the local hosts and callers. They're going through the full spectrum of stages of grief.

Picture how Francesa is obsessed with the Yankees no matter what time of the year it is. That's a tame version how it's been with heat basketball on both major sports radio stations here for 4 years. The dolphins barely exist , and the panthers and marlins definitely don't exist. They don't even give you the marlins scores lol.

The whole city was so crushed and deflated by Lebron leaving that they've deluded themselves into thinking that the Bosh contract was great, a run into the ground Deng and one legged granger are gonna make up for Lebron and that dwade can play at a near MVP level again.
Oh. And they're winning the east apparently. 
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 05:28:30 AM by JFIF »