:
 

MB's Full 1st round mock

Started by MBGreen, April 25, 2024, 10:55:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MBGreen

First time i've picked for every team.  This is how i see it going down with no trades.  Fight me, peasants.

Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

bojanglesman

^ I don't think the Titans will take Latham over Alt, but I could be wrong.  I'm also betting the Commanders take Daniels.  I see Maye as the more likely one to drop.

MBGreen

Quote from: bojanglesman on April 25, 2024, 11:37:18 AM
  I'm also betting the Commanders take Daniels.  I see Maye as the more likely one to drop.

i thought about this...and i'm getting the vibe Daniels might "Eli" the Commanders.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

bojanglesman

Quote from: MBGreen on April 25, 2024, 12:31:34 PM
i thought about this...and i'm getting the vibe Daniels might "Eli" the Commanders.

He doesn't have the juice to do that.

Heismanberg

Commanders will pick McCarthy or Daniels
Quote from: Tommy on July 11, 2015, 03:18:14 AM
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

MBGreen

Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"