:

The OFFICIAL 2023 Friars thread

Started by Andrew Ryan, August 10, 2023, 10:11:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MBGreen

Quote from: Andrew Ryan on December 31, 2023, 12:49:31 PM
Just joking. I think you were the one who suggested it.
No..im the one who pays more than everyone else due to Canadian money being the new peso.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Andrew Ryan

Quote from: MBGreen on December 31, 2023, 12:54:44 PM
No..im the one who pays more than everyone else due to Canadian money being the new peso.

You mentioned raising dues in order to keep people invested. That's what I was remembering.

MBGreen

Quote from: Andrew Ryan on December 31, 2023, 01:01:48 PM
You mentioned raising dues in order to keep people invested. That's what I was remembering.
I'm full of outlandish suggestions
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Heismanberg

Quote from: Tommy on July 11, 2015, 03:18:14 AM
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Andrew Ryan

I'll be paying out the 2nd and 3rd place teams shortly

MBGreen

Badger

MBGreen

Quote from: Badger on January 02, 2024, 10:12:01 AM
7th place prize is you're fired

had significant injuries so i received the Bob Salad mulligan.

Andrew Ryan

Quote from: MBGreen on January 02, 2024, 10:29:18 AM
had significant injuries so i received the Bob Salad mulligan.

You were 4th in points despite losing Richardson, Chubb, and Mike Williams by week 5. Missing the playoffs was a tough break.

MBGreen

Quote from: Andrew Ryan on January 02, 2024, 12:04:18 PM
You were 4th in points despite losing Richardson, Chubb, and Mike Williams by week 5. Missing the playoffs was a tough break.

i tanked it for a better pick next year.

#SuccessfulTeam

Andrew Ryan

Man it would have been fun to have this team with the old keeper rules. Can't think of a better core than Hall, Nacua, and LaPorta.