:

Assorted 2024 Mock Drafts

Started by Badger, April 30, 2023, 03:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libero_2

Quote from: Derek Smalls on April 24, 2024, 08:57:00 PM
DJ gives us Odunze at 10 in his final mock.

Not sure what to read into that because I think/hope it's obvious we would draft Odunze if he's there at 10. Usually DJ has a great read on the Jets, but not sure if I should read that into the Jets being willing to trade up for Odunze, or just that we would take him if he fell in our laps.

The eagles trade up for Fuaga that he called would be really surprising to me, unless Denver did it for super cheap
Need a new one for a new board...

d sw0rdz

Yates has us trading back from 10-15 with the Colts, giving us an extra 3rd rounder. They take Bowers at 10, we take Fuaga

I don’t think Odunze or Nabers will be there at 10. In that scenario, the above is my ideal scenario for tonight

If we draft Bowers at 10 i suicide myself

Libero_2

Quote from: d sw0rdz on April 25, 2024, 08:23:39 AM
Yates has us trading back from 10-15 with the Colts, giving us an extra 3rd rounder. They take Bowers at 10, we take Fuaga

I don’t think Odunze or Nabers will be there at 10. In that scenario, the above is my ideal scenario for tonight

If we draft Bowers at 10 i suicide myself

I’d like to think 5 slots would net us a 3rd and a bit like a 5th, but I truly have believe that based on the value of the players the Jets are likely to take, 10 is no man’s land. So we either need to go up or down. Up to 5 is my preference, but down to 15 or so to land our tackle is an excellent secondary plan
Need a new one for a new board...

bojanglesman

Quote from: Libero_2 on April 25, 2024, 09:07:18 AM
I’d like to think 5 slots would net us a 3rd and a bit like a 5th, but I truly have believe that based on the value of the players the Jets are likely to take, 10 is no man’s land. So we either need to go up or down. Up to 5 is my preference, but down to 15 or so to land our tackle is an excellent secondary plan

I feel like we end up taking someone at 10 that we could have gotten at 15. 

Jumbo

MBGreen

Quote from: Jumbo on April 25, 2024, 09:23:12 AM
I just hope everyone has fun

I almost banned you for 5 years for posting something from Walter Football. 
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

bojanglesman

Quote from: MBGreen on April 25, 2024, 09:27:12 AM
I almost banned you for 5 years for posting something from Walter Football. 

#TeamPauline

MBGreen

Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

reuben

Derek Smalls

reuben

Quote from: Derek Smalls on April 27, 2024, 03:07:57 PM
So it's your fault?

You will shower me in prognosticatory glory in mere months

Badger

Quote from: reuben on April 27, 2024, 03:07:21 PM
I take full responsibility for this pick
You win. I mocked Olu to us a dozen times and Braelon once but not in the same mock.

Andrew Ryan

Quote from: Heismanberg on January 17, 2024, 04:14:04 PMI really don't want us to use another draft pick on a running back. 

How about two?

Heismanberg

Quote from: Andrew Ryan on April 28, 2024, 06:37:25 AM
How about two?

After free agency, I was cool with one.

Not a fan of the strategy of picking two but this draft had some very strange depth limitations due to NIL.
Quote from: Tommy on July 11, 2015, 03:18:14 AM
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away