:

The OFFICIAL 2022 Friars thread

Started by Andrew Ryan, June 14, 2022, 04:03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny English

A cross-dressing limey poofter

Derek Smalls

If we are all really lazy, we could try to get a private best ball draft. Maybe JE and others would join that if there's no season-long management.

casman02

Andrew Ryan

reuben

I'm in. 

Any interest in 1) going with an auction draft, or 2) dialing back the roster by a spot or two?  I can only get so pumped about creating multiple contingencies in case someone else claims Tyrvus Byrvus ahead of me. 

Heismanberg

Quote from: Tommy on July 11, 2015, 03:18:14 AM
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Derek Smalls

Auction drafts are way more fun, and I'd much prefer that.

MBGreen

From 1999 to about 2006...I was in an auction draft. They were a blast.  But, we also ran them in-person (before the advent of yahoo and espn).

I remember we did the scoring manually...what a pain in the derriere that was. #OldenDays
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Heismanberg

Quote from: MBGreen on August 01, 2023, 06:54:15 AMBut, we also ran them in-person (before the advent of yahoo and espn).

Zoom, babbie
Quote from: Tommy on July 11, 2015, 03:18:14 AM
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

MBGreen

Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Andrew Ryan

We've got 7

Me
Heis
MB
Mack
SFD
casman
Laxin

Andrew Ryan

I've actually never done an auction draft for fantasy football, only baseball.

reuben

Badger

Derek Smalls

Quote from: Badger on August 01, 2023, 02:34:37 PM
Racist.
I think we refer to them now as "salary cap" drafts to be politically correct. Only time I've ever been featured in Desus and Mero.