:
 

The OFFICIAL 2022 Friars thread

Started by Andrew Ryan, June 14, 2022, 04:03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MBGreen

Quote from: reuben on December 03, 2022, 04:36:01 PM
It's Johnson Tyme. 

I was going to judge you...but then i remembered i'm starting Deshaun Watson.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

casman02

Playoff race literally down to the wire

Andrew Ryan


MBGreen

Quote from: Andrew Ryan on December 11, 2022, 10:31:12 PM
That was nerve-wracking, MB.
I was just about to post that was a squeaker. Congrats.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Andrew Ryan

Quote from: MBGreen on December 11, 2022, 10:32:35 PM
I was just about to post that was a squeaker. Congrats.

Thank you. Losing the division (and a bye) after leading it for 3 months would have sucked.

MBGreen

Quote from: Andrew Ryan on December 11, 2022, 10:41:57 PM
Thank you. Losing the division (and a bye) after leading it for 3 months would have sucked.

I just noticed all the points i left on my bench and sobbed.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Andrew Ryan

Kyler getting carted off probably just saved SFD's bacon.

MBGreen

Gonna be a tight match with SFD in the first round.  It's going to be glorious when Geno Smith ends his playoff run.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

casman02

Good luck this week Breece Lightning!

MBGreen

Quote from: MBGreen on December 13, 2022, 07:27:03 AM
Gonna be a tight match with SFD in the first round.  It's going to be glorious when Geno Smith ends his playoff run.
Narrator: it wasn't tight

Need to get a rape kit.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Andrew Ryan

Quote from: casman02 on December 20, 2022, 08:15:46 PM
Good luck this week Breece Lightning!

You too, man. We've got a tight bout.

Andrew Ryan


Laxin

Big losses with Lamar and Henry out. Kinda makes it even for not having Hurts or Kupp lol

Andrew Ryan

Quote from: Laxin on December 29, 2022, 09:57:10 AM
Big losses with Lamar and Henry out. Kinda makes it even for not having Hurts or Kupp lol

Pretty sure this match was over before it began