:
 

Updating avatar broken?

Started by insanity, October 14, 2020, 05:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

insanity

Is anyone else having problems updating their avatar?  I think my Dowell Logains avatar cursed me now as whenever I try to upload anything it freezes.

Miamipuck

<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Johnny English

Quote from: insanity on October 14, 2020, 05:22:41 PM
Is anyone else having problems updating their avatar?  I think my Dowell Logains avatar cursed me now as whenever I try to upload anything it freezes.

Yes, it's broken. We don't know why. Our crack technical team are currently working on it.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Miamipuck

Quote from: Johnny English on October 14, 2020, 05:37:19 PM
Yes, it's broken. We don't know why. Our crack technical team are currently working on it.

<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

CatoTheElder

QuoteThe New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

MBGreen

I spent 3 hours trying a bunch of stuff with permissions, database table repair, and parameter changes.  No luck. 

I may have to submit a ticket to SMF support when i get time.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Badger



Quote from: MBGreen on October 15, 2020, 10:13:17 AMI may have to submit a ticket to SMF support when i get time.

Did you get around to it yet?

MBGreen

Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

AlioTheFool

It's been a while, but IIRC, it wasn't anything the provider could fix. It was an issue with the PHP script and I couldn't figure out how to debug it.
Quote from: Badger on October 29, 2014, 07:20:05 PMTeams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

MBGreen

Quote from: AlioTheFool on March 21, 2023, 06:11:35 PM
It's been a while, but IIRC, it wasn't anything the provider could fix. It was an issue with the PHP script and I couldn't figure out how to debug it.
Alio...perhaps in April, you can be my 2nd set of eyes when I attempt to upgrade the board version to 2.1
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

AlioTheFool

Quote from: MBGreen on March 21, 2023, 06:42:47 PM
Alio...perhaps in April, you can be my 2nd set of eyes when I attempt to upgrade the board version to 2.1

Sure, just let me know when you're planning to do it

Are there release notes anywhere? Might be good to look over ahead of time
Quote from: Badger on October 29, 2014, 07:20:05 PMTeams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Johnny English

Quote from: AlioTheFool on March 22, 2023, 12:10:47 PM
Sure, just let me know when you're planning to do it

Are there release notes anywhere? Might be good to look over ahead of time

DMed you info.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

steves850

When will you be fixing the cert? I desperately want to send my credit card information to DCM but your site tells me it wouldn't be secure.
Quote from: MBGreen on February 05, 2018, 09:18:06 AM
Tom Brady kisses his kids like that kid from Glee who hung himself last week.

MBGreen

Quote from: steves850 on March 22, 2023, 05:44:06 PM
When will you be fixing the cert? I desperately want to send my credit card information to DCM but your site tells me it wouldn't be secure.

just do what i did and send a check in an envelope filled with anthrax. 
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

AlioTheFool

Quote from: steves850 on March 22, 2023, 05:44:06 PM
When will you be fixing the cert? I desperately want to send my credit card information to DCM but your site tells me it wouldn't be secure.

If you DM me your credit card details it goes over the secure admin channel and I can forward the info to DCM on your behalf
Quote from: Badger on October 29, 2014, 07:20:05 PMTeams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well