Nay
5 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Heismanberg

Quote from: Tommy on July 11, 2015, 03:18:14 AM
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

MBGreen

Quote from: Badger on August 04, 2020, 03:57:38 PM
I'd be open to 1 keeper 2020 and no keepers 2021 but to be clear I am not trying to force a decision that the rest of the league doesn't want.
I would’ve been fine with this
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Derek Smalls

At the end of the day, I'm open to whatever keeps Badger in the league.

MBGreen

Quote from: Derek Smalls on August 04, 2020, 05:26:44 PM
At the end of the day, I'm open to whatever keeps Badger in the league.
Thanks babbie
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

SixFeetDeep

Quote from: Badger on September 17, 2020, 06:47:46 PM
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Quote from: dcm1602 on December 27, 2014, 04:26:08 PM
Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Andrew Ryan

Quote from: MBGreen on August 04, 2020, 05:21:59 PM
I would’ve been fine with this

That's not really a concession when the majority of the league wants to retain keepers in some form.

Andrew Ryan

If you want to eliminate keepers to keep MB and Badger, that's fine. Otherwise, I think we should reduce the number of teams in the league to ten.

MBGreen

Quote from: Andrew Ryan on August 05, 2020, 05:11:50 PM
That's not really a concession when the majority of the league wants to retain keepers in some form.
My concession is that I pay $60 every year to participate while the rest of you pay $40.

Andrew Ryan

Quote from: MBGreen on August 05, 2020, 05:25:24 PM
My concession is that I pay $60 every year to participate while the rest of you pay $40.

Though I appreciate it. That's not necessary, dude.

MBGreen

Andrew Ryan

Quote from: MBGreen on August 05, 2020, 05:36:00 PM

I missed the part about the exchange rate initially. What do you want from me? I just got off work and thought you were actually offering something in exchange for the result that you want.

MBGreen

Quote from: Andrew Ryan on August 05, 2020, 05:40:23 PM
I missed the part about the exchange rate initially. What do you want from me? I just got off work and thought you were actually offering something in exchange for the result that you want.
You misunderstood....that wasn’t an offer, ive already been conceding that since I started this league.  I’m not complaining...i was merely pointing out that I have made concessions.

Andrew Ryan

Quote from: MBGreen on August 05, 2020, 05:43:17 PM
You misunderstood....that wasn’t an offer, ive already been conceding that since I started this league.  I’m not complaining...i was merely pointing out that I have made concessions.

I understand. I misunderstood initially because I momentarily forgot that you live in Canada and have to deal with the exchange rate. I tried to explain that in my reply.

Andrew Ryan

If what people want above all else is to keep everyone together, we can restart the league without keepers. I'll leave that up to you all.

Derek Smalls

Quote from: Andrew Ryan on August 05, 2020, 05:56:48 PM
If what people want above all else is to keep everyone together, we can restart the league without keepers. I'll leave that up to you all.
I was hoping MB wouldn't call my bluff, but I prefer keeping everyone together as opposed to losing the league.

I think it's lame to play a year and make in-season pickups all season with one eye on next season, only to have the rug ripped out, but I still would rather keep the league together over everything.