:
 

The OFFICIAL 2019 Friars thread

Started by MBGreen, April 09, 2019, 02:39:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew Ryan

#390
It doesn't allow me to make a public poll. Otherwise, I would.

Johnny English

Quote from: Andrew Ryan on July 24, 2020, 01:41:26 PM
It doesn't allow to me make a public poll. Otherwise, I would.

What do you mean? You made one last year, it's still stickied at the top of this board. Nothing has been changed.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Andrew Ryan

Quote from: Johnny English on July 24, 2020, 01:44:21 PM
What do you mean? You made one last year, it's still stickied at the top of this board. Nothing has been changed.

What I mean is a poll that allows you to see who voted for each option.

Andrew Ryan


Andrew Ryan

MB wants to know who voted to retain keepers so he knows who to bitch at

MBGreen

Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Johnny English

Quote from: Andrew Ryan on July 24, 2020, 01:47:48 PM
What I mean is a poll that allows you to see who voted for each option.

Oh. For some reason this software doesn't let you do that.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

MBGreen

Quote from: Johnny English on July 24, 2020, 01:56:41 PM
Oh. For some reason this software doesn't let you do that.

Well, in VBulletin.......ah nevermind.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

IATA


MBGreen

Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"