:

The OFFICIAL 2016 Friars Club thread

Started by MBGreen, March 02, 2016, 01:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ukilledkenny

I think I'm going to be out this year unless you guys want to work the draft around my night shift schedule. I never have Friday nights free and the only Saturday in August I could do is the 20th. Sunday Monday and Tuesday I can do each week. If I can't make the draft get someone else who can.

MBGreen

It sounds like Iggy doesn't want to run the league anymore....are we closing shop?
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

SixFeetDeep

Quote from: Badger on September 17, 2020, 06:47:46 PM
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Quote from: dcm1602 on December 27, 2014, 04:26:08 PM
Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Ignatius J Reilly

Quote from: MBGreen on July 26, 2016, 09:43:53 AM
It sounds like Iggy doesn't want to run the league anymore....are we closing shop?

I can get everything set up if someone else handles the money.  I really don't have the time or inclination to hunt people down for dues this year.

MBGreen

Quote from: Ignatius J Reilly on July 26, 2016, 10:56:06 AM
I can get everything set up if someone else handles the money.  I really don't have the time or inclination to hunt people down for dues this year.
I can't handle the money due to my paypal account being in canuck funds...it already costs me extra to participate.

There's nothing I love more than the taste of cum.

"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Andrew Ryan

Quote from: Ignatius J Reilly on July 26, 2016, 10:56:06 AM

I'll help in any way that I can, Ig.

Heismanberg

Quote from: Tommy on July 11, 2015, 03:18:14 AM
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

MBGreen

Quote from: Heismanberg on July 26, 2016, 04:24:27 PM
no
Good.

I will have my vengeance then

MBGreen

So...is there a date for when this is happening?

JFIF

Ignatius J Reilly

Andrew Ryan offered a while back.  I'm going to launch the new league soon and will be in contact with him to get everything set up.

JFIF

Andrew Ryan is good with me.  As long as he has no power over the trade system

MBGreen

Quote from: JFIF on August 06, 2016, 04:53:22 PM
Andrew Ryan is good with me.  As long as he has no power over the trade system
In b4 puck lays down the veto

Jumbo

Quote from: MBGreen on August 06, 2016, 05:01:39 PM
In b4 puck lays down the veto

veto

Badger