Author Topic: Dawgs  (Read 103228 times)

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
Re: Dawgs
« Reply #705 on: April 23, 2019, 08:43:07 PM »
What a beaut!!  Really like that coat of hair. Dude has some nice lettuce just like Darnold.

Good looking ears too.

How old is he?

He’s almost 3 months old.
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #706 on: May 24, 2019, 02:04:15 PM »

He’s getting bigger...

He’s a killer! We’re hanging out in the backyard and he’s got something weird looking in his mouth...it was a dead bird. Stone cold killer.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #707 on: May 24, 2019, 02:10:25 PM »
^ reminds of Yellow Dog from Funny Farm (Chevy Chase)
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #708 on: May 24, 2019, 03:44:22 PM »
What a beaut
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #709 on: September 02, 2019, 11:10:15 PM »

Air Jet
« Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 11:11:48 PM by SixFeetDeep »
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Koz

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #710 on: December 09, 2019, 12:45:42 PM »
So, after years of working on the wife, and then kids doing the same, especially my daughter, it looks like we will have a dog in the house by New Years.  It won't be the 60lb version I was looking for- instead a sub 15-lb Havanese, which by all accounts are awesome family pets, super intelligent and obedient.  Instead of going to puppy route, we are looking to rehome a 3 year old dog, presently with a breeder. These dogs have a lifespan of 16 years so I'm really not worried  about longevity. To be continued.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #711 on: December 09, 2019, 12:52:43 PM »
Good for you man. Are they hypoallergenic?
A cross-dressing limey poofter

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #712 on: December 09, 2019, 01:13:14 PM »
So, after years of working on the wife, and then kids doing the same, especially my daughter, it looks like we will have a dog in the house by New Years.  It won't be the 60lb version I was looking for- instead a sub 15-lb Havanese, which by all accounts are awesome family pets, super intelligent and obedient.  Instead of going to puppy route, we are looking to rehome a 3 year old dog, presently with a breeder. These dogs have a lifespan of 16 years so I'm really not worried  about longevity. To be continued.

Congratulations on making a new best friend

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #713 on: December 09, 2019, 01:23:52 PM »
Congratulations on making a new best friend

Puck wasn't working out I guess.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Koz

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #714 on: December 10, 2019, 06:38:58 AM »
Thanks guys. Puck wasn't working out, for sure.  When he lifts his leg to pee he pisses on his other leg. Basic excrement, you know.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #715 on: December 10, 2019, 08:07:09 AM »
I can't help it, I have a split stream.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
« Reply #716 on: December 10, 2019, 08:57:20 AM »
Same here.  The wife thought the big-pawed golden retriever I had in mind (see guinness77's above) was too much dog so we scaled down and got a maltipoo puppy 3 yrs. ago (I know, "maltipoo" sounds like one of those spoiled chic-chic pocketbook dogs Paris Hilton would carry 'round but this little killer carries a nice combo of smarts and good-heartedness along with 'mischievous troublemaker' with spunk to boot).  Congrats and good on you.  Now the key: getting the kids to chip in walking the little beast after the novelty wears off.

I can't help it, I have a split stream.
   'n speak with forked tongue   (j/k)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2019, 09:00:37 AM by delavan »

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #717 on: December 10, 2019, 09:07:41 AM »
My wife has always liked small dogs. I've always wanted a German Shepherd. We compromised on Aussiedoodles, they come in around 60-65lbs.

One day I will have my German Shepherd.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #718 on: December 10, 2019, 09:24:24 AM »
My wife has always liked small dogs. I've always wanted a German Shepherd. We compromised on Aussiedoodles, they come in around 60-65lbs.

One day I will have my German Shepherd.

I'm sure they are great dogs but something about designer breeds just irks me.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #719 on: December 10, 2019, 09:41:21 AM »
I'm sure they are great dogs but something about designer breeds just irks me.

I used to think the same way, but I absolutely love our yorkipoo. He's just a nice guy, faithful companion and good company. 

Was going through the thread to last year when he was going through his disc issues. As much as I try to limit his steps, he's still a mad man and insists on jumping everywhere and traversing stairs every chance he gets. Fortunately my sister-in-law is a vet and gave him a full checkup-as miserable as the crate rest was, apparently it did the trick.