Author Topic: Annoyances  (Read 510357 times)

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
Re: Annoyances
« Reply #4815 on: July 30, 2020, 01:43:09 PM »
The anti-maskers and “Covid is a hoax” tards in my town’s Facebook group. I usually laugh and scroll at that type of idiocy, but the thought about sharing a community with these mouth breathers has pushed me over the edge after seeing too many conspiracy theories being shared and the world’s biggest dumbasses agreeing in the comments.

I started to respond about 2 weeks ago. Never had posted before.

I’m now on a month long ban.

lololol -  would've liked to have read the offending post.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #4816 on: July 30, 2020, 01:46:42 PM »
the covid truthers are reaching an unreal level of annoyance and dumbassery.

i actually saw a post on social media that kept getting reposted that said something like "all we keep hearing about from the government is prevention and vaccines. What about ways to boost our immune system? this excrement's a hoax?"

1. if there was an easy way to just 'boost the immune system to prevent disease' at any time or moment we needed to, do you think we would have waited for the fckin coronavirus to hit before we tried to stop people from getting sick/dying?

2. these people do not know how a fckin vaccine works. the vaccine's whole point is to literally boost your immune system against the virus

it kept fuckin getting reposted, that and the fvckn hydroxychloroquine video. this country deserves everything that's happening to it. we might have the dumbest people on the planet

I just wish the virus was fair and only killed the people who don't take it seriously or spread false information about it. That would solve such an incredible number of problems.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #4817 on: July 30, 2020, 03:54:05 PM »
  lololol -  would've liked to have read the offending post.

My posts detailing that the Hydroxycut doctor was a reptilian scientist kept getting deleted so I questioned why the Admin hated the first amendment so much
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #4818 on: August 01, 2020, 10:39:15 AM »
Those damn unimaginably sad ASPCA commercials showing abused dogs and cats.  Everyone universally turns the channel because they don't want to freaking cry.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #4819 on: August 01, 2020, 04:04:02 PM »
People that say/type “Friyay”

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #4820 on: August 01, 2020, 07:40:14 PM »
Those damn unimaginably sad ASPCA commercials showing abused dogs and cats.  Everyone universally turns the channel because they don't want to freaking cry.
I just look at my phone and zone out

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
« Reply #4821 on: August 01, 2020, 08:05:17 PM »

Spot on -  those adorable lil' freaks in the Shriners/St. Jude commercials are smiles guaranteed while ASPCA's are lump-in-the-throat assured.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 08:09:52 PM by delavan »

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #4822 on: August 11, 2020, 10:28:26 AM »
Alyssa Milano creeping onto websites I look at with her dramatized excrement.  Sad, I had a thing for her when she was on Who's the Boss when I was a kid. 

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #4823 on: August 11, 2020, 01:21:54 PM »
Alyssa Milano creeping onto websites I look at with her dramatized excrement.  Sad, I had a thing for her when she was on Who's the Boss when I was a kid. 

Who's the boss is coming back...with Alyssa Milano/Tony Danza.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #4824 on: September 08, 2020, 11:01:36 PM »
Glizzy

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #4825 on: September 09, 2020, 08:51:59 AM »
Glizzy

Like anything in 2020, it was kinda funny once or twice and then once the masses got ahold of the term they pounded it into oblivion

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #4826 on: September 09, 2020, 09:37:00 AM »
Like anything in 2020, it was kinda funny once or twice and then once the masses got ahold of the term they pounded it into oblivion
The first time I read it I thought "hah why'd they call it that?" and by the second time I never wanted to see it again. It just sounds/feels weird.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4827 on: September 11, 2020, 02:20:37 PM »
Spotify stopping playback because a website has an autoplay video advertisement.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4828 on: September 16, 2020, 11:34:35 AM »
I start crossing the street, within the bounds of the crosswalk, with no traffic light. A car pulls up as I’m about 6 steps off of the curb, pulls to within 6 inches of me, then flips me off as I pass them.

Great guy.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #4829 on: September 26, 2020, 12:19:59 PM »
People wearing masks with their nose hanging out.  Don't even freaking bother.  I've seen a few assholes wearing it around their chin.