Author Topic: Tickets for the 2014 tailgate  (Read 27386 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: Tickets for the 2014 tailgate
« Reply #180 on: August 06, 2014, 09:21:00 AM »
If doing payment and distribution at the tailgate worked for you last year that should probably be fine, right?

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #181 on: August 06, 2014, 09:32:20 AM »
If doing payment and distribution at the tailgate worked for you last year that should probably be fine, right?

Yeah it worked fine last year. The only thing is can we make a new thread? I want an accurate headcount so I can get a handle if I bought too many or not enough. If I bought too many, it's the freaking Steelers so getting rid of a few won't be a problem. I am thinking 28 will be about right, they will go fast.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #182 on: August 06, 2014, 09:34:08 AM »
hey guys I am getting physical delivery of the the tickets Thursday morning. I am going to have the physical tickets, not an electronic version I can email and chop up. So how do you want to work this? Like we did last year? Pay at the game and divvy the tickets then?

Edit: The real names on the page were used before the real name ban. I didn't realize until after I bumped.

I'll pick mine up at the game.  I'll lose it otherwise.  If you want payment now, let me know and I'll mail you a check, paypal, whatever.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #183 on: August 06, 2014, 09:37:36 AM »
I'll square up with you at the game (or at some point over that weekend), if that's alright with you, Puck.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #184 on: August 06, 2014, 09:43:54 AM »
If you guys prefer to pay me now that's fine or later that's fine too. I know some people don't like to carry debt, I will leave that up to you.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #185 on: August 06, 2014, 10:06:56 AM »
Yeah it worked fine last year. The only thing is can we make a new thread? I want an accurate headcount so I can get a handle if I bought too many or not enough. If I bought too many, it's the freaking Steelers so getting rid of a few won't be a problem. I am thinking 28 will be about right, they will go fast.

http://www.jetoffensive.com/index.php?topic=1151.0