Author Topic: If a QB falls to the Jets in the first...  (Read 11341 times)

Cane

• Chad Pennington
Re: If a QB falls to the Jets in the first...
« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2014, 03:23:49 PM »

I'd describe him a good player.  He isn't elite or anything close to it.

The kid makes every throw, has a great release, and has shown up big on all the stages. We can make up labels all day, but he's the best tooled guy this draft has.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2014, 03:30:54 PM »
The kid makes every throw, has a great release, and has shown up big on all the stages. We can make up labels all day, but he's the best tooled guy this draft has.

You should know by now that I don't agree and I never have.  It's not like my opinion is coming out of thin air.  I've never had this kid rated highly.

Most tooled in what ways?  Because his arm isn't even close to being the strongest and he isn't the most accurate passer.  He also plays in a system where he reads one side of the field.
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Cane

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #62 on: April 12, 2014, 03:45:04 PM »

You should know by now that I don't agree and I never have.  It's not like my opinion is coming out of thin air.  I've never had this kid rated highly.

Most tooled in what ways?  Because his arm isn't even close to being the strongest and he isn't the most accurate passer.  He also plays in a system where he reads one side of the field.

I'm fine with not agreeing, and we've been over it enough to know its silly to do it again.