Author Topic: Gary Apple: Mark Sanchez to be released in the next 24 hours (or not)  (Read 16585 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: Rumor: Mark Sanchez to be released in the next 24 hours.
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2014, 09:20:14 PM »
Gooseberries couldn't hold elderberries' jock.

Acai berries are on an entirely different level than all of these.

Cane

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2014, 09:22:26 PM »
I think we can all agree that the number of high level berries makes it tough to put gooseberries as anything above the mid tier.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2014, 09:56:17 PM »
i would like Sanchez stay on a reduced deal with a legitimate shot at starting, assuming we don't get a rookie. He's a better option than FA who would come here,IMO.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2014, 09:57:12 PM »
i would like Sanchez stay on a reduced deal with a legitimate shot at starting, assuming we don't get a rookie. He's a better option than FA who would come here,IMO.

No.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

IATA

• Shaun Ellis

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

IATA

• Shaun Ellis

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2014, 10:00:39 PM »

While I think he is the best option of the FA group, he just can't do it here,the fan base hates him, and frankly some of the fanbase would have rather watched Geno fuckton like he did last year than put a healthy Sanchez behind Center. Unless Mark wins the gig and goes balls out, there is no way the fans will ever consider coming back around to supporting him in New York. He has to get a fresh start somewhere else where the fans won't try to boo him off the field just for being in uniform.
Need a new one for a new board...

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2014, 10:03:39 PM »
While I think he is the best option of the FA group, he just can't do it here,the fan base hates him, and frankly some of the fanbase would have rather watched Geno fuckton like he did last year than put a healthy Sanchez behind Center. Unless Mark wins the gig and goes balls out, there is no way the fans will ever consider coming back around to supporting him in New York. He has to get a fresh start somewhere else where the fans won't try to boo him off the field just for being in uniform.

A pretty big percentage of the fanbase still supports Mark Sanchez.  That's one of the biggest reasons why the franchise should just move on without him. 

If not, I will be rooting for him over Geno Smith.
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2014, 03:25:09 AM »
nice thread start.

based on a fake twitter account. "Garry" Apple and "Adarn" Schefter are best friends

At least the thread wasn't wasted and we started a berry discussion.

Straw > all

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2014, 03:31:12 AM »
nice thread start.

based on a fake twitter account. "Garry" Apple and "Adarn" Schefter are best friends

At least the thread wasn't wasted and we started a berry discussion.

Straw > all

You're consistently up past 4am. Do you work the night shift, or you living it up in Miami all week every week?
"Wrong!"

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2014, 05:17:48 AM »
A pretty big percentage of the fanbase still supports Mark Sanchez.  That's one of the biggest reasons why the franchise should just move on without him. 

If not, I will be rooting for him over Geno Smith.

I seriously think if Sanchez is on the roster, he will beat out Geno just like he did a year ago. But I don't think he will be given that chance.
Need a new one for a new board...

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2014, 05:50:48 AM »

I seriously think if Sanchez is on the roster, he will beat out Geno just like he did a year ago. But I don't think he will be given that chance.

If he's willing to restructure to about 5 million per or less, then I wouldn't mind him competing with geno. But I still think we're better off just cutting ties.
"Wrong!"

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2014, 05:58:02 AM »
You're consistently up past 4am. Do you work the night shift, or you living it up in Miami all week every week?

i've always had a crazy sleeping schedule and it's only gotten worse over the years since i've been able to mostly work and/or go to school from home.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
Re: Laughable Source: Mark Sanchez to be released in the next 24 hours.
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2014, 06:52:00 AM »
i've always had a crazy sleeping schedule and it's only gotten worse over the years since i've been able to mostly work and/or go to school from home.

Ha. Well, keep it up. There's literally nothing going on after lunch on the internet, so i appreciate the company.
"Wrong!"

Tags: