Author Topic: Jets sign Tyron Smith  (Read 2057 times)

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
Re: Jets sign Tyron Smith
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2024, 08:11:27 PM »
I'd be very surprised right now if McCarthy made it to 10. I think he's just as likely to go 3.
This
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2024, 08:35:29 PM »
OK, here's a fun one for you. Minnesota send 11 and 108 to LA for Herbert, and Harbaugh drafts McCarthy at 5. Herbert is ready to win and Harbaugh knows how to make McCarthy tick while resetting the QB pay clock and getting another high first round pick. That makes more sense to me.

If you don’t think a team that needs a QB trading up for a QB who seems to be one of the hottest names in the draft is a legitimate possibility, I don’t know what to tell you.

Is it possible McCarthy is all smoke? Sure. But I believe Minny got 23 to ensure they can get a QB. If they don’t need to give it up to move into a position to get him, then they won’t. But if they feel they need to, they won’t hesitate
Need a new one for a new board...

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2024, 08:44:51 PM »
If you don’t think a team that needs a QB trading up for a QB who seems to be one of the hottest names in the draft is a legitimate possibility, I don’t know what to tell you.

Is it possible McCarthy is all smoke? Sure. But I believe Minny got 23 to ensure they can get a QB. If they don’t need to give it up to move into a position to get him, then they won’t. But if they feel they need to, they won’t hesitate

I've been pumping McCarthy's tires for longer than most, but I think he's a big risk in the top 10. I think he's a much bigger risk when you're sacrificing every first and second round pick for two years.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2024, 10:17:19 PM »
I've been pumping McCarthy's tires for longer than most, but I think he's a big risk in the top 10. I think he's a much bigger risk when you're sacrificing every first and second round pick for two years.
As long as we're not taking the risk..I don't care.

The Niners gave up a boatload for Trey Lance. Teams will take risks.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Tags: