• Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
Re: 4:20
« Reply #394 on: March 29, 2024, 09:19:54 PM »
I just spend 3 days in the hospital with horrible stomach pains and vomiting 10-15 times a day, getting various testing done to come out of it with a cannabis hyperemesis syndrome diagnosis and i have to quit cold turkey after just a shade under 30 years of use. big time sads. they thought it was this on day 2, but since i was there figured theyd get everything done since i wasnt responding all that well to any of the pain meds until late yesterday afternoon.

least im alive? i dont even know what people do for fun anymore, what do i do with my hands? the last 12 months have not been kind lol

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
Re: 4:20
« Reply #395 on: March 29, 2024, 10:28:50 PM »
I just spend 3 days in the hospital with horrible stomach pains and vomiting 10-15 times a day, getting various testing done to come out of it with a cannabis hyperemesis syndrome diagnosis and i have to quit cold turkey after just a shade under 30 years of use. big time sads. they thought it was this on day 2, but since i was there figured theyd get everything done since i wasnt responding all that well to any of the pain meds until late yesterday afternoon.

least im alive? i dont even know what people do for fun anymore, what do i do with my hands? the last 12 months have not been kind lol
I have never heard of this in my life until now. Probably shouldn't have googled this before I hit the bong.

Maybe you should become an alcoholic? Alcohol sucks in comparison though. Sorry man.

Tags: