Author Topic: Brain decay  (Read 5223 times)

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
Brain decay
« on: February 28, 2014, 07:57:12 AM »
I got up this morning, took a whiz and realized I didn't have to pee as bad as usual in the morning.  Then I tried to remember if I got up in the middle of the night to pee. I remembered getting up to pee, but couldn't remember if that was last night or the night before.  I stood there for a couple of minutes trying to remember which night it was I got up and pissed.  Then I realized I just wasted 5 minutes trying to remember pissing. 

I find these mental lapses are occurring more frequently as I get older.  Sometimes I can convince myself I have Alzheimer's.  Then I just realize I don't pay attention very well. 

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
Re: Brain decay
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 08:17:27 AM »
wear a diaper to bed.

/problem solved
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 09:31:18 AM »
I never have to pee when I'm in bed.  Must be a gravity thing.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2014, 10:07:37 AM »
I get up to pee almost every night. I'm like an 80 year old man. It sucks because I'm ridiculously tired every morning when I have to get up as a result.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2014, 10:09:36 AM »
I thought this thread was going to be about mental lapses but everyone is just talking about pee.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2014, 10:54:59 AM »
I thought this thread was going to be about mental lapses but everyone is just talking about pee.

We all had a mental lapse on the purpose of the thread.  Someone needs to post something embarrassing they've done because they forgot something.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2014, 11:03:33 AM »
I got up this morning, took a whiz and realized I didn't have to pee as bad as usual in the morning.  Then I tried to remember if I got up in the middle of the night to pee. I remembered getting up to pee, but couldn't remember if that was last night or the night before.  I stood there for a couple of minutes trying to remember which night it was I got up and pissed.  Then I realized I just wasted 5 minutes trying to remember pissing. 

I find these mental lapses are occurring more frequently as I get older.  Sometimes I can convince myself I have Alzheimer's.  Then I just realize I don't pay attention very well. 

Oily fish. You need to eat more of them.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Koz

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2014, 12:06:42 PM »
How bout this one.  Wake up in the morning with a headache- take out the bottle of advil from the medicine cabinet.  Put it down on the counter and then for a nano-second, space out.  Granted this is happening at 445 am. Then, look back at the bottle and I can't remember for the life of me if I took the Advil or not.  So, rather than OD on pills, I put it back in the cabinet and go to work with a headache.

Tard to the 10th degree.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2014, 12:08:21 PM »
How bout this one.  Wake up in the morning with a headache- take out the bottle of advil from the medicine cabinet.  Put it down on the counter and then for a nano-second, space out.  Granted this is happening at 445 am. Then, look back at the bottle and I can't remember for the life of me if I took the Advil or not.  So, rather than OD on pills, I put it back in the cabinet and go to work with a headache.

Tard to the 10th degree.
. I've done that a lot.  I feel better it isn't just me.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2014, 12:10:01 PM »
I used to do that when I took Adderall for school. Once in a while I'd have no idea whether I took it or not. Though I'd usually be certain within an hour.

Koz

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2014, 12:16:43 PM »
I used to do that when I took Adderall for school. Once in a while I'd have no idea whether I took it or not. Though I'd usually be certain within an hour.
I've started to turn the bottle over when I take it now.

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2014, 12:50:43 PM »
I haven't truly been there yet.  The closest for me would be going to buy cigarettes then realizing after that there was already a new pack sitting in the cup holder of my car.

I guess another would be telling the cats that I already fed them and realizing I never actually did.

klaximilian

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2014, 01:23:36 PM »

I thought this was going to be another "I have brain cancer" thread.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2014, 01:29:48 PM »
I thought this was going to be another "I have brain cancer" thread.

"I gave someone colon cancer" is the new "I have brain cancer."

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2014, 02:26:23 PM »
"I gave someone colon cancer" is the new "I have brain cancer."

I don't believe you, medical charts or gtfo.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Tags: