Author Topic: Flight 23 **Spoilers**  (Read 1944 times)

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
Re: Flight 23 **Spoilers**
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2023, 03:45:48 PM »
Interesting to hear Joe go around the room during center evaluations and ask if his scouts had Tippman over Zay Flowers and Jordan Addison on their overall boards. 
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2023, 04:03:44 PM »
Interesting to hear Joe go around the room during center evaluations and ask if his scouts had Tippman over Zay Flowers and Jordan Addison on their overall boards. 

Just furthers the belief the Jets wanted to add a top WR this offseason to upgrade from Corey Davis.

With Nuk now out of work, it’s time to see what we think of him FA. Davis
Need a new one for a new board...

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2023, 04:14:02 PM »
it was between McDonald and Mayer eh? 

incredible.

Us, the draft media, all the mock drafts....really don't know excrement leading up to the draft.
Someone knew. Mayer to the Jets was a very popular bet leading up to the draft. The Jets ended up as one of the favorites to draft him. I was very confused, but I figured there was something to it.

As someone who wanted zero part of Mayer in the 1st round, the odds movement scared me a lot. Very glad we went McDonald instead.   

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2023, 04:20:10 PM »
I would have been quite mad with a first round TE.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

casman02

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2023, 08:51:29 AM »
Just a case of me wanting more, but I wish they showed what the draft room looked like for the Day 3 guys as well. Be interested to see all of those discussions

Tags: