Author Topic: Flight 23 **Spoilers**  (Read 2081 times)

casman02

• Chad Pennington
Flight 23 **Spoilers**
« on: May 18, 2023, 07:03:30 PM »
Episode one of Flight 23
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJnGkMFb-v8
About 48 minutes long and focuses on a certain QB
« Last Edit: May 26, 2023, 09:47:52 AM by MBGreen »

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
Re: Flight 23
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2023, 08:16:05 PM »
Just watched it. My favorite part of the episode is Saleh and Rodgers walking through the facility and Saleh is explaining the goal is to “finish the wall” and each week highlights are added on the wall, designed to go straight to the super bowl. And Rodgers goes “oh look I made the wall” as they walk past week 6, and Saleh says something to the effect of “you’ll make it the other way now”

Something spectacular about that sequence and honestly that motivational tactic of finishing the wall. That’s a damn good one
Need a new one for a new board...

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2023, 11:57:14 AM »
Not a fan of the episode, but found Aaron rodgers endearing.  He's nearly 40 and gets excited about things in the same way a 7 year old would.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2023, 01:10:06 PM »
Not a fan of the episode, but found Aaron rodgers endearing.  He's nearly 40 and gets excited about things in the same way a 7 year old would.

what didn't you like about the episode....the Avengers didn't show up?
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2023, 04:20:17 PM »
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2023, 04:20:54 PM »
I just finished it and I want it to be September right now.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2023, 09:16:19 AM »
what didn't you like about the episode....the Avengers didn't show up?
This episode was basically a highlight reel of the offseason.  There wasn't much that we hadn't seen already when it happened live.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2023, 09:30:33 AM »
This episode was basically a highlight reel of the offseason.  There wasn't much that we hadn't seen already when it happened live.

I think that was the point of the episode...to give an in-depth look behind the scenes of what happened after the season until now.
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2023, 11:09:43 AM »
I think that was the point of the episode...to give an in-depth look behind the scenes of what happened after the season until now.

His point was there wasn’t much “behind the scenes” stuff.

Personally I loved it. I’m excited for more content.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2023, 11:28:20 AM »
His point was there wasn’t much “behind the scenes” stuff.

Personally I loved it. I’m excited for more content.

What did he expect...a camera to follow Rex Hogan into a stall when he goes for a excrement?

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2023, 12:27:43 PM »
What did he expect...a camera to follow Rex Hogan into a stall when he goes for a excrement?

I’d assume convoys with Saleh and Douglas discussing why Rodgers is the guy. Convos with Woody and Douglass discussing the compensation etc.

We got plenty of awesome stuff, but not much inside the choice to go for Rodgers. In the future I expect more great looks at why we signed FAs, and why we drafted our guys

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2023, 03:32:24 PM »
I’d assume convoys with Saleh and Douglas discussing why Rodgers is the guy. Convos with Woody and Douglass discussing the compensation etc.

We got plenty of awesome stuff, but not much inside the choice to go for Rodgers. In the future I expect more great looks at why we signed FAs, and why we drafted our guys
Correct.  We usually get the behind the scenes convos to show how they are thinking about things.  This was just a highlight reel of the offseason which is fine, but I don't think I walked away knowing anything knew so I wasn't a huge fan of the episode.

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2023, 03:58:12 PM »
Correct.  We usually get the behind the scenes convos to show how they are thinking about things.  This was just a highlight reel of the offseason which is fine, but I don't think I walked away knowing anything knew so I wasn't a huge fan of the episode.

Only new thing I learned was about the wall. But it was still freaking awesome

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2023, 11:36:19 AM »
Only new thing I learned was about the wall. But it was still freaking awesome
I'm surprised so many people are talking about this.  It was discussed last year too

casman02

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2023, 08:41:47 PM »
Episode 2
I believe this one has to do with the draft.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00nIJ5H--UQ

Tags: