Author Topic: 2023 NYJ Draft Selections  (Read 1861 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: 2023 NYJ Draft Selections
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2023, 02:24:04 PM »
i may be completely wrong but when the trade was announced for moore i had a feeling JD had no plans on involving either of those 2nd rounders in a rodgers trade at all. he's obviously shown a propensity for stockpiling 1st-2nd round picks with us and he's either used them to improve the team or as ammo to trade up for other players we like in the draft.

having 3 picks in the top 43 is for us to load up on a run this year. it's not for the benefit of the packers just because they're being unrealistic cunts in trade negotiations
The thought occurred to me and I hope it's true but I'm not counting on it. But it would be awesome if we amassed and retained as much 2023 capital as possible.

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
Re: 2023 NYJ Draft Selections
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2023, 08:35:07 PM »
The thought occurred to me and I hope it's true but I'm not counting on it. But it would be awesome if we amassed and retained as much 2023 capital as possible.

I’d be floored if JD managed to get Rodgers for a 4 this year + a conditional next year. Extremely excited, but no expecting that to really happen. I think it’s more likely we trade him after the draft, and that’s how we keep our 3 top 50 picks
Need a new one for a new board...

Tags: