Author Topic: SteveFlix Request Thread  (Read 9951 times)

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
Re: SteveFlix Request Thread
« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2023, 03:21:59 PM »
Spring Breakers was interesting.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2023, 08:22:11 PM »
Marcel the Shell With Shoes On

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2023, 08:27:50 PM »
Can you get Beerfest?  Guilty pleasure.

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #63 on: February 19, 2023, 10:27:48 PM »
Julien Donkey Boy was in the similar vein as Gummo along the lines of good movie, not in a huge rush to see again. I do appreciate Korine’s commitment to his craft though. There’s certainly more of a story here than in Gummo. Herzog is out of his mind here and Chloe Sevigny is fantastic as the sister. Her phone call posing as the mother was really touching. The schizophrenia is portrayed convincingly well.

I tried to watch Ken Park and all it is is a 13-minute interview with Larry Clark and then tried to watch Oldboy and it’s the movie, but with 2 English guys doing commentary over it, making it unwatchable. I’ve always wanted to see that. I’d ask for Spring Breakers too while I’m at it. Thanks Steve, I wouldn’t have fallen down the movie rabbit hole without you so I appreciate it. I almost want to see the Von Trier movies at this point, but that may be a little too much lol.

steves850

• Chad Pennington
    • SteveFlix
« Reply #64 on: February 20, 2023, 03:18:00 PM »
Julien Donkey Boy was in the similar vein as Gummo along the lines of good movie, not in a huge rush to see again. I do appreciate Korine’s commitment to his craft though. There’s certainly more of a story here than in Gummo. Herzog is out of his mind here and Chloe Sevigny is fantastic as the sister. Her phone call posing as the mother was really touching. The schizophrenia is portrayed convincingly well.

I tried to watch Ken Park and all it is is a 13-minute interview with Larry Clark and then tried to watch Oldboy and it’s the movie, but with 2 English guys doing commentary over it, making it unwatchable. I’ve always wanted to see that. I’d ask for Spring Breakers too while I’m at it. Thanks Steve, I wouldn’t have fallen down the movie rabbit hole without you so I appreciate it. I almost want to see the Von Trier movies at this point, but that may be a little too much lol.

For audio issues, change the track:

For everyone else, I'll get to your requests today. I've been very busy with trying to get my house ready for sell and other personal excrement. Apologies for the delays.
Tom Brady kisses his kids like that kid from Glee who hung himself last week.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #65 on: February 20, 2023, 03:35:58 PM »
Movie Request for Uncle Steve:

-The Revenant
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #66 on: February 21, 2023, 11:02:01 AM »
For audio issues, change the track:

For everyone else, I'll get to your requests today. I've been very busy with trying to get my house ready for sell and other personal excrement. Apologies for the delays.
Dude…don’t ever apologize. We have access to these movies because of you. Handle your business, when you get around to this minor stuff, you get around to it. Thanks again.

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #67 on: February 23, 2023, 01:20:41 PM »
So, Oldboy.
I liked it. Amazing cinematography, acting and a generally fucked up good movie. Again, saying this a lot lately, won’t be in a huge rush to watch it again but it was one of the best movies I’ve seen recently. You’re on edge the whole movie and that’s a good thing.

Gorilla

• Gary's Vaynerchuk
  • Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #68 on: February 23, 2023, 02:14:27 PM »
So, Oldboy.
I liked it. Amazing cinematography, acting and a generally fucked up good movie. Again, saying this a lot lately, won’t be in a huge rush to watch it again but it was one of the best movies I’ve seen recently. You’re on edge the whole movie and that’s a good thing.

Same.
I liked it alot. The American remake was (unsurprisingly) inferior...but it had Scarlet Witch's titties, which are worth the Bing search.

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #69 on: February 23, 2023, 03:41:52 PM »
Same.
I liked it alot. The American remake was (unsurprisingly) inferior...but it had Scarlet Witch's titties, which are worth the Bing search.
I read last night that the studio edited Lee’s version of the movie so heavily and took like 35 minutes of backstory out of it that he actually renounced the movie altogether. I’m obviously not gonna bother with that one.

Do not watch Ken Park. I had no idea what I was getting into. It’s not only not a very good movie, it’s gratuitous just for the sake of being gratuitous. I want to wash my eyeballs.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #70 on: February 23, 2023, 03:54:21 PM »
I read last night that the studio edited Lee’s version of the movie so heavily and took like 35 minutes of backstory out of it that he actually renounced the movie altogether. I’m obviously not gonna bother with that one.

Do not watch Ken Park. I had no idea what I was getting into. It’s not only not a very good movie, it’s gratuitous just for the sake of being gratuitous. I want to wash my eyeballs.

Have you seen Audition?
A cross-dressing limey poofter

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #71 on: February 23, 2023, 04:14:45 PM »
Have you seen Audition?

No one has. It's not a real movie, just an internet joke.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

steves850

• Chad Pennington
    • SteveFlix
« Reply #72 on: February 23, 2023, 04:20:12 PM »

I added it to SteveFlix years ago and I'm still not sure if it's real or not.
Tom Brady kisses his kids like that kid from Glee who hung himself last week.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #73 on: February 23, 2023, 04:25:37 PM »

A masterpiece that I never want to see again.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #74 on: February 23, 2023, 04:58:02 PM »
Have you seen Audition?
No but it’s fairly safe to assume that Ken Park has sufficiently eye fucked me enough to maybe get off the disturbing movie trend I’ve been on for a minute or 2.

Tags: