New York Jets Football > Game Day Threads

2022 Week 14: New York Jets at Buffalo Bills

<< < (2/132) > >>

bojanglesman:

--- Quote from: MBGreen on December 11, 2022, 11:19:55 AM ---This game is Mike White's litmus test for me.  For the rest of the season and beyond, imo.

Is he starter quality or a backup. Today we find out.

--- End quote ---
Never underestimate his ability to do something in between.

Libero_2:

--- Quote from: MBGreen on December 11, 2022, 11:19:55 AM ---This game is Mike White's litmus test for me.  For the rest of the season and beyond, imo.

Is he starter quality or a backup. Today we find out.

--- End quote ---

Watch him throw for 317 and 2 tds in a game we lose by 10, and we still don’t know. Or maybe he throws for 227 and 4 scores and we win by 18.

freak if I know, but my point is, it’s unlikely this game gives us “the answer” to the question of “who is Mike White?”

MBGreen:

--- Quote from: bojanglesman on December 11, 2022, 11:40:46 AM ---Never underestimate his ability to do something in between.

--- End quote ---
There is no in-between...he has to show he can hang with the top defenses in the league, and division rivals.

There are other factors dependent on White's performance...namely the 2nd overall pick sitting on the bench and what we do with him going into 2023. And the QB position in general.

MBGreen:

--- Quote from: Libero_2 on December 11, 2022, 11:42:00 AM ---Watch him throw for 317 and 2 tds in a game we lose by 10, and we still don’t know. Or maybe he throws for 227 and 4 scores and we win by 18.

freak if I know, but my point is, it’s unlikely this game gives us “the answer” to the question of “who is Mike White?”

--- End quote ---
I disagree...If White does his job (like he does in your scenario) then I'm good. If we lose by 10, that could be on the defense.

I'm looking at how MW runs this offense against a top 5 D. No more no less.

And I think that's more than fair.

ScotlandJet:
Checking in from a Chilly St.Andrews in Scotland
Go Jets!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version