Author Topic: Ty Johnson's triumphant release  (Read 2909 times)

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
Re: Ty Johnson's triumphant release
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2022, 07:13:36 PM »
Bye Johnson

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2022, 07:14:17 PM »
LMAO bye bitch.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2022, 07:17:10 PM »
That’s what I was going for
We can close this thread forever now
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2022, 07:17:47 PM »
*enter Jack Nicholson nodding gif here*

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2022, 07:21:11 PM »
I saw Ty Johnson at a grocery store in New Jersey yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I met Ty Johnson at a restaurant once - we’d accidentally been given his table. Apparently he was fond of the restaurant and had a specific table he liked, and the management had messed up and gotten their days wrong, (it was Tuesday and they thought he was coming on Thursday or something like that). Anyway, the manager, completely embarrassed (this is a pretty nice restaurant) comes by and says “I’m so sorry, but we’d like to move you to another table if you could be troubled, and we’ll gladly compensate you for the cost of the meal and any other meal you’d like while you’re in town.” My sister and cousin were both like “Yeah that’s cool.” and I kind of played the poopchute a bit. “I’m sorry, I just don’t understand. We’ve been here for 15 minutes - we’ve just ordered. Can’t we finish our meal here?” Then out of nowhere Ty Johnson shows up next to the manager and says “Paul, these guys can finish. We’ll be at the bar. I got some time.” And I (being a big Jets fan) said “Oh wow, uh… I had no idea. Please feel free to give them the table.” Ty was grateful, shook my hand and said thanks, then gave me a card with his number on it and told me to give him a call later. After working up the nerve, I gave him a call that night, and to make a long story short, we had a glorious 11 month love affair, man on man, that I shall never forget. Our bodies intertwined as one, and from the beauty of Morocco, to the French Riviera, to the snorkeling in the Galopagos, Ty Johnson and I made glorious gay love to each other on six of the seven continents.

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2022, 07:21:16 PM »

Once we cut his derriere of course. But that seems unlikely at this moment
Need a new one for a new board...

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2022, 07:21:25 PM »

For someone who seems to have a lot of belief in jinxes and fate and sports gods and all that, you don't half like to tempt them all.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2022, 07:22:37 PM »
For someone who seems to have a lot of belief in jinxes and fate and sports gods and all that, you don't half like to tempt them all.
JD will protect us
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2022, 07:23:42 PM »
JD will protect us
Ty will probably be our RB2 this week against the Pats since Robinson just got here.

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2022, 07:26:22 PM »
Ty will probably be our RB2 this week against the Pats since Robinson just got here.
Shut your freaking mouth.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2022, 07:27:00 PM »
I met Ty Johnson at a restaurant once - we’d accidentally been given his table. Apparently he was fond of the restaurant and had a specific table he liked, and the management had messed up and gotten their days wrong, (it was Tuesday and they thought he was coming on Thursday or something like that). Anyway, the manager, completely embarrassed (this is a pretty nice restaurant) comes by and says “I’m so sorry, but we’d like to move you to another table if you could be troubled, and we’ll gladly compensate you for the cost of the meal and any other meal you’d like while you’re in town.” My sister and cousin were both like “Yeah that’s cool.” and I kind of played the poopchute a bit. “I’m sorry, I just don’t understand. We’ve been here for 15 minutes - we’ve just ordered. Can’t we finish our meal here?” Then out of nowhere Ty Johnson shows up next to the manager and says “Paul, these guys can finish. We’ll be at the bar. I got some time.” And I (being a big Jets fan) said “Oh wow, uh… I had no idea. Please feel free to give them the table.” Ty was grateful, shook my hand and said thanks, then gave me a card with his number on it and told me to give him a call later. After working up the nerve, I gave him a call that night, and to make a long story short, we had a glorious 11 month love affair, man on man, that I shall never forget. Our bodies intertwined as one, and from the beauty of Morocco, to the French Riviera, to the snorkeling in the Galopagos, Ty Johnson and I made glorious gay love to each other on six of the seven continents.
When I was younger, maybe junior high, I got roped into watching my 3 month old niece while my sister got her hair done. So when there i am, sitting in the waiting area of a hair salon with my niece and who walks in but Ty Johnson.

I was nervous as freak, and just kept looking at him, as he read a magazine and waited, but didn't know what to say. Pretty soon though my niece started crying, and I'm trying to quiet her down because I didn't want her to bother Ty, but she wouldn't stop. Pretty soon he gets up and walks over. He started running his hands through her hair and asking what was wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry or something. So, Ty put down his magazine, picked up my niece and lifted his shirt. He breast fed her right there in the middle of a hair salon. Chill guy, really nice about it.

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2022, 09:49:27 PM »

I suspect Robinson gets a 25% snap count this week. Guessing 35-40 snaps for Carter, 15-20 snaps for Robinson and 10 for Johnson.
Need a new one for a new board...

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2022, 10:41:22 PM »
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2022, 06:18:05 AM »

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2022, 07:56:51 AM »
I am somewhat nauseous reading this thread.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Tags: