Author Topic: 2022 Preseason Week 3: New York Giants at New York Jets  (Read 3926 times)

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
Re: 2022 Preseason Week 3: New York Giants at New York Jets
« Reply #90 on: August 28, 2022, 03:06:56 PM »
good times

loyaljetsfan

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #91 on: August 28, 2022, 03:09:32 PM »
Feels like we've had more comeback wins this preseason that we've had in the past 5 years overall.

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #92 on: August 28, 2022, 03:10:15 PM »
I know I put my roster out earlier, but I don’t think it would surprise anyone to see Bam Knight, Calvin Jackson make the team after this. Watching Knight athletically he is superior to Johnson and Perine. Jackson nOw has two special routes at the goal line in “gotta have it” situations. That’s an indication of something worth watching.

We shall see on Wednesday, but I’ll have to go adjust my final predictions after this
Need a new one for a new board...

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #93 on: August 28, 2022, 03:11:49 PM »
For a preseason game, this was a fun watch.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Gorilla

• Gary's Vaynerchuk
  • Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #94 on: August 28, 2022, 03:15:04 PM »
Streveler not making the 53 will be a bummer if it happens, esp if it's White over him. But I wouldn't be shocked.

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #95 on: August 28, 2022, 03:17:26 PM »
I know I put my roster out earlier, but I don’t think it would surprise anyone to see Bam Knight, Calvin Jackson make the team after this. Watching Knight athletically he is superior to Johnson and Perine. Jackson nOw has two special routes at the goal line in “gotta have it” situations. That’s an indication of something worth watching.

We shall see on Wednesday, but I’ll have to go adjust my final predictions after this

Jackson doesn't do anything that Braxton Berrios can't do better.  He can and should lose out to a ST gunner.

Coleman, Hall, and Carter are all so versatile, they should be all we need.  Not sure we can afford a 4th back on the 53. 

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #96 on: August 28, 2022, 03:22:37 PM »
Jackson doesn't do anything that Braxton Berrios can't do better.  He can and should lose out to a ST gunner.

Coleman, Hall, and Carter are all so versatile, they should be all we need.  Not sure we can afford a 4th back on the 53. 

This was exactly my thinking when I put my roster together this morning. I’m wavering a bit. But the question the staff has to ask is simply “if they hit their peak, are these guys even NFL Jags?” If not, then no need to worry about them getting swiped up. If they are JAGs, some reason to worry. If they think they can be more than that, then obviously we should keep them.

I’m just starting to think they might be more than I initially thought
Need a new one for a new board...

Tags: