8 (30.8%)
Week 8 (October 30) v Patriots*
3 (11.5%)
Week 9 (November 6) v Bills
4 (15.4%)
Week 12 (November 27) v Bears
4 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: 2022 Tailgate Poll  (Read 6297 times)

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
Re: 2022 Tailgate Poll
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2022, 08:01:46 AM »
I'm almost certainly in for the Denver game. Been planning on going to that game all offseason, and the date works for me.

Amazing!  I'm trying to build a crew on my end so we can have a proper tailgate.  Let's coordinate closer to the game.

Coach K

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2022, 08:22:01 AM »
Yea week 3 probably isn't gonna happen for me . I'll need to round up a crew for whatever game I end up at

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2022, 08:32:58 AM »
Yea week 3 probably isn't gonna happen for me . I'll need to round up a crew for whatever game I end up at

I have an apt with an orthopedic surgeon (shoulder) this morning.  I chose week 3, because i was planning on scheduling surgery for early Oct. 

Depending on what he tells me in regards to rehab time, maybe i can push the surgery back to November.  Thus allowing me to change my vote.

Then you and I can finally sing Dokken tunes in the parking lot together.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Coach K

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2022, 08:45:28 AM »
I have an apt with an orthopedic surgeon (shoulder) this morning.  I chose week 3, because i was planning on scheduling surgery for early Oct. 

Depending on what he tells me in regards to rehab time, maybe i can push the surgery back to November.  Thus allowing me to change my vote.

Then you and I can finally sing Dokken tunes in the parking lot together.
Hahahaha only if we start with the Freddy Kruger soundtrack song

Dream warriors babbie

Hope you get good news. I'm having my midlife crisis in the gym and I'm in beast mode but I've got degenerative knees Ala Dewayne Robertson and tendinitis in my shoulder since I was 17

So ill be joining you soon for some fun times at the ortho

Yeah I've got work stuff going on around that time and I just got into a new position . Also any extra time to save money is needed.

Plus my pizza is doing it as a gift and I know her window is mid Oct to before Thanksgiving for her work schedule

I dont have a specific week I have to make work but im leaning more towards the dolphins pats or bills games just based on the calendar

I might be able to make it work but it'd be a tall task to do anything earlier

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2022, 09:07:59 AM »
Hahahaha only if we start with the Freddy Kruger soundtrack song

Dream warriors babbie

this song has been in my head all morning...well done.

Hope you get good news. I'm having my midlife crisis in the gym and I'm in beast mode but I've got degenerative knees Ala Dewayne Robertson and tendinitis in my shoulder since I was 17

Thanks dude...me too.  i used to do sets of 220-240 on the bench, but now i can't even push the bar thanks to my shoulder.  Hopefully it can be fixed.

Yeah I've got work stuff going on around that time and I just got into a new position . Also any extra time to save money is needed.

Plus my pizza is doing it as a gift and I know her window is mid Oct to before Thanksgiving for her work schedule

I dont have a specific week I have to make work but im leaning more towards the dolphins pats or bills games just based on the calendar

I might be able to make it work but it'd be a tall task to do anything earlier

Our goal with these tailgates is to pick a game that will garner the most attendance from our members.  we'll see where everyone is at at decision time
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2022, 09:10:11 AM »
I need to change my vote, I can't do the Dolphins game.

Coach K

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2022, 09:46:48 AM »
I need to change my vote, I can't do the Dolphins game.
You bastard I think we're the only ones lobbying for Miami lol

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2022, 11:10:15 AM »

I play hockey 3 or 4 times a week. I just had 3 months off due to shoulder dislocation and a labrum tear. Inactivity sucks balls.........don't let anything stop you and for F sakes stop sounding like the tongue (FYI my Dad who will attend the tailgate)-he's 80! lol

Edit: This sounds crazy, but the weather in early October is usually better than late September because of Indian Summer. That fact, plus I would like to meet Coach K is why I picked the Fins weekend. Other than that, I can make any week.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2022, 11:16:07 AM by Miamipuck »
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2022, 11:51:03 AM »
Looks like I'm going for arthroscopic surgery in November...so I'm good to go for the October Games if that's what the majority wants

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2022, 01:08:19 PM »
I'm wondering if we should reset the poll....it sounds like there's a few people that need to change their votes.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2022, 01:50:53 PM »
I'm wondering if we should reset the poll....it sounds like there's a few people that need to change their votes.
Maybe if the idiot who created it had checked the option to allow people to change their votes it would have been helpful. You might be able to change it still?

A cross-dressing limey poofter

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2022, 01:56:29 PM »
Maybe if the idiot who created it had checked the option to allow people to change their votes it would have been helpful. You might be able to change it still?

Votes are locked...you can only amend the voting choices.

loyaljetsfan

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2022, 03:00:25 PM »
FWIW, I voted for the Miami game. I can likely make many of the other options as well.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2022, 08:10:01 PM »
I cast my vote for Miami.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2022, 09:34:28 PM »
I'm willing to watch us torch Miami if that's what the board decides.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Tags: