Author Topic: First Team All-Pro and Defensive Rookie Of The Year Sauce Gardner  (Read 20099 times)

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
Re: First Team All-Pro and Defensive Rookie Of The Year Sauce Gardner
« Reply #465 on: March 27, 2024, 03:01:39 PM »
Clearly he spent too much time hanging out with Aaron Rodgers
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #466 on: March 27, 2024, 06:03:18 PM »
Because it's along the lines of the far right mantra that a shadowy cabal of rich and powerful Jews are pulling the strings of the world's governments and media. You don't think "lizard people" actually means green scaly things, do you?

I refer you to my previous point about not touching this. People have become so weirdly politically enmeshed with this whole thing that no matter what you say you're going to be reviled by one side or the other. It's freaking stupid but players need to be aware that anything they say that remotely relates to pretty much any religion, but particularly Judaism or Islam, no matter how innocuous or innocent, is going to be taken by someone as a thing to be offended by.

Cmon now you know how crazy people have become with identity politics

If you call someone a man or a woman you're a bigot. If you say anything even remotely tangential to race or sexual identity you're a racist nazi etc etc

There's absolutely nothing wrong with what Sauce said, the guy was clearly kidding and behaving like any normal freaking human would. Unfortunately identity politics, cancel culture/victim culture have empowered jerkoffs to whine and cry about something completely innocent.

And the people whining or offended by this surely isn't some right wing cabal. It's probably some obese chick with purple hair on tik and her pronouns listed in her bio

Fortunately this is a complete non freaking story that probably only like 10 people in the world will see, with 8 of them being on these boards
« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 06:06:57 PM by dcm1602 »

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #467 on: March 27, 2024, 06:40:54 PM »
No no no. Not touching any of that.

Back to stopping quarterbacks completing passes.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #468 on: March 27, 2024, 06:52:55 PM »
The real answer is he made a joke based on an antisemitic stereotype that he in no way thinks is true, he has and will continue to get dragged for it for a bit, this will ultimately blow over because that’s not who he is pretty soon 99% of people will forget about it, and .09% of the people who remember won’t care.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #469 on: March 27, 2024, 07:24:35 PM »
"Far right mantra"

Yes those noted right wing firebrands in the political system that have purveyed this anti-semetic trope, (Tlaib, Omar) should be ashamed of themselves.
No

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
« Reply #470 on: March 27, 2024, 07:27:16 PM »
” I just learned that people use those exact words I shared for hate towards Jewish people. That is not what I am about and I appreciate those who took the time to educate me on that fact.”

Old trope adroitly addressed by a young man — end of story.  Doubt Sauce sees Rothschild monsters in his sleep.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #474 on: April 19, 2024, 05:25:34 AM »
https://x.com/takeflightjets0/status/1781114591839178958?s=46&t=e6vm1ybQ4I7pEpNpNEkBkg

This seems like a big deal

If, and it’s a big IF, Sauce does what he’s been doing, while traveling one opponents #1s, people might start talking about him as one of the nfls best CBs ever by the end of year 3. As Jets fans who watched Revis, that’s just nuts to me.
Need a new one for a new board...

Tags: