Author Topic: OFFICIAL 2022 New York Yankees thread  (Read 18144 times)

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
Re: OFFICIAL 2022 New York Yankees thread
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2022, 03:45:55 PM »
IKF came up big today hitting a two-out game-tying double in the 9th inning and scoring the winning run on a Gleyber Torres walk off base hit. 

Nestor Cortes again brilliant had weak run support.

Yankee bleacher creatures were absolute lowlife scumbags at game's end throwing shlt at the Guardian outfielders.  While a Guardian outfielder previously did a no-no by "rabbit ears" reacting to them earlier (raising their ire) it was still an ugly scene straight out of Dodger Stadium.  Embarrassing dirtbags. 
« Last Edit: April 23, 2022, 03:49:26 PM by delavan »

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2022, 06:14:31 PM »
IKF came up big today hitting a two-out game-tying double in the 9th inning and scoring the winning run on a Gleyber Torres walk off base hit. 

Nestor Cortes again brilliant had weak run support.

Yankee bleacher creatures were absolute lowlife scumbags at game's end throwing shlt at the Guardian outfielders.  While a Guardian outfielder previously did a no-no by "rabbit ears" reacting to them earlier (raising their ire) it was still an ugly scene straight out of Dodger Stadium.  Embarrassing dirtbags. 
Yeah, that was ugly. Can't do that.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2022, 09:06:39 PM »
Nestor is the real ace.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2022, 01:08:44 PM »
some of the worst fans in pro sports, all those fuckin losers should be banned for life

https://imgur.com/a/oxeQlYz <-3 freaking lpsers
https://imgur.com/a/qfFWVBu <- fat freak L poopchute

these fuckin morons in particular.

all those assholes throwing cans and hitting kids and excrement in the stands. scumbags

and what a way to ruin a great win. youve embarrassed the entire fanbase.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2022, 01:10:53 PM by IATA »

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2022, 01:43:31 PM »
some of the worst fans in pro sports, all those fuckin losers should be banned for life

https://imgur.com/a/oxeQlYz <-3 freaking lpsers
https://imgur.com/a/qfFWVBu <- fat freak L poopchute

these fuckin morons in particular.

all those assholes throwing cans and hitting kids and excrement in the stands. scumbags

and what a way to ruin a great win. youve embarrassed the entire fanbase.
Straw went after them because they were harassing Steve Kwan....#racismSZN
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2022, 02:03:57 PM »
Straw went after them because they were harassing Steve Kwan....#racismSZN
No reason for those jerks to get on Kwan's case given his all-out effort.  Guy slammed into the wall and even while stunned he raced after the ball and fired it in to the cutoff before collapsing.  Great effort by Kwan; very unknowledgeable slobs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2c6VsOPITM

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2022, 02:27:55 PM »
Maybe the fans woke up the Yankees offense.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2022, 03:11:16 PM »
Oh look, the same usual suspects rushing to conclusions (this is almost the sports version of Covington, except those kids did absolutely nothing whereas "stay down Kwan" could I guess be deemed as insensitive) and looking like total assholes when the actual footage comes out! Big shock!

Myles Straw is a punk derriere piece of excrement who decided to play tough guy and got lucky he didn't confront certain Yankee fans who'd have absolutely taken a swing. There was NO REASON, NOTHING in that video that was bad enough that he had to climb the fence like a total jerkoff and instigate like that.

If it's not racist, or they're not making fun of your immediate family, just freaking be a professional. This isn't hard.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2022, 04:46:30 PM »

Oh look, the same usual suspects rushing to conclusions (this is almost the sports version of Covington, except those kids did absolutely nothing whereas "stay down Kwan" could I guess be deemed as insensitive) and looking like total assholes when the actual footage comes out! Big shock!

Myles Straw is a punk derriere piece of excrement who decided to play tough guy and got lucky he didn't confront certain Yankee fans who'd have absolutely taken a swing. There was NO REASON, NOTHING in that video that was bad enough that he had to climb the fence like a total jerkoff and instigate like that.

If it's not racist, or they're not making fun of your immediate family, just freaking be a professional. This isn't hard.

I said to SFD off the board as long as those guys weren't saying racist excrement to the players then I'm taking their side over Straw.

Throwing trash on the field is dumb but I'm not going to clutch my pearls over it.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2022, 04:48:27 PM »

I said to SFD off the board as long as those guys weren't saying racist excrement to the players then I'm taking their side over Straw.

Throwing trash on the field is dumb but I'm not going to clutch my pearls over it.

The absolute freaking drama that occurred when someone in Toronto threw a beer can on the field a few years ago says that pearl clutching is the appropriate response.

Some of these sensitive little fucks should go to a European soccer match and get themselves some perspective.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2022, 07:20:22 PM »

Agreed.  I think throwing garbage on your own field as a fan (especially when its the Baseball Cathedral that is Yankee Stadium) is poor form, but everyone legit acted like this is the first time it's ever happened. Please.

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2022, 08:00:58 PM »
Doesn't matter whether or not it's happened before, it's still embarrassing and inexcusable. Stupid drunk fans.

Fans were being assholes. Straw overreacted by climbing the fence to escalate things. But don't throw stuff on the field at the players. That's not acceptable.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2022, 08:02:02 PM »
Doesn't matter whether or not it's happened before, it's still embarrassing and inexcusable. Stupid drunk fans.

Fans were being assholes. Straw overreacted by climbing the fence to escalate things. But don't throw stuff on the field at the players. That's not acceptable.

Throwing trash is just amateur hour and smacks of a lack of preparation. Get in the big leagues and do flares.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2022, 08:05:00 PM »
Agreed.  I think throwing garbage on your own field as a fan (especially when its the Baseball Cathedral that is Yankee Stadium) is poor form, but everyone legit acted like this is the first time it's ever happened. Please.
Consider though that if there were that many that had no qualms about throwing 'garbage' at the Guardians then there's also the chance that they'd serve as cover for the lunatic fringe who throw other, more dangerous items (e.g. batteries).  I previously mentioned that Straw did himself no favors with his "rabbit ears" reacting, yet st the same time trying to contextually brush this off vis-a-vis Euro trash is a cop out imo.

Tags: