Author Topic: Drunk thread  (Read 138389 times)

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
Re: Drunk thread
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2013, 09:33:30 AM »

Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas. And Easter. And any other excuses that sky fairies provide me for not having to go to work.

Yeah, wasn't directed at you. Annoying atheists are out in full force this Christmas though. It's a form of righteous indignation that I'll never understand.
"Wrong!"

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2014, 12:01:16 AM »
hey guys. I just puked for a 2nd time at 1am directly outside of a bar I am at. thought you should know.

- SFD
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2014, 04:30:03 AM »
hey guys. I just puked for a 2nd time at 1am directly outside of a bar I am at. thought you should know.

- SFD

Goodnight, sweet prince
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2014, 06:56:18 AM »

- SFD
. Hope you found an Acura.

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2014, 05:52:04 PM »
Puking is for amateurs.

I haven't thrown up from drinking since 2004

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2014, 06:14:23 PM »
Puking is for amateurs.

I haven't thrown up from drinking since 2004

Then you aren't drinking enough.

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2014, 08:56:09 PM »
I very rarely throw up.. absolutely hate the feeling. Happens once every few years for me.

I have friends that go around some bushes, projectile vomit, then continue drinking. Once I throw up I'm KOed though.

I think it depends on the person really.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2014, 09:29:10 PM »
About four years ago, I went to this nasty strip club in Clemson called The Elite Club...it had a freaking Apache helicopter in the parking lot.  Dollar 30 second lap dances, and Christmas lights hanging everywhere. 

Well, anyway it was BYOB, so we loaded up and bought bunch of buckets of ice from them.  One of my friends was coming from the bars late, and we asked him to buy us some Little Caesars so we could eat it in the parking lot. 
The dude shows up with eight pizzas for six people, and asks the bouncer if the place is BYOP (Bring Your Own Pizza).  He asks the manager and he okays it.

Some nasty derriere black stripper comes over and takes a piece of pizza out of my friend's hand, starts eating it, and gives him a weird lap dance, then asks for a dollar while she finishes the pizza. 

Everyone was blacked out, so around 4AM we called my friend's girlfriend (now his wife) to come get us, and she sends her friend. 

I remember leaning out of this random girl's Acura (yes, an Acura) and projectile vomiting out of the window while she was going like 70 MPH.  Then when we get back to her apartment, I went to the bathroom, missed the toilet, puked all over the floor and covered it with her rug. 

Called my roommate to pick me up and left.  Got back to my apartment and puked some more then passed out.  Saw her a few weeks later and she just gave me this disgusted look.
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2014, 09:35:56 PM »
The last time I can recall puking from drinking was after I got home from the Cowboys game in 2011. But that was a combination of things, I didn't have anything to drink since before I went into the stadium. Ate a ton of steak before the game + screamed for 3 hours + stop & go traffic all the way home. After all that, the thing that pushed me over the threshold was trying to swallow an Advil.

Edit: I just remembered I did puke at some point in the middle of 2013, but that story wasn't interesting at all.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2014, 09:39:05 PM »
I very rarely throw up.. absolutely hate the feeling. Happens once every few years for me.

I have friends that go around some bushes, projectile vomit, then continue drinking. Once I throw up I'm KOed though.

I think it depends on the person really.

The British term for that is a tactical chunder, I don't know if you use the same. I'm with you, if I throw up when drinking I'm done. I haven't thrown up while drinking for probably 15 years; I've done it a couple of times the day after.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

klaximilian

« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2014, 10:06:36 PM »
The British term for that is a tactical chunder, I don't know if you use the same. I'm with you, if I throw up when drinking I'm done. I haven't thrown up while drinking for probably 15 years; I've done it a couple of times the day after.

I've done the "puke and rally" maybe one in my life. It was after a rather violent upchuck, but I figured it was my best friends wedding so I owed it to him to have a few more drinks back at the hotel afterwards.

Every sip thereafter burned like a lover of the older lady.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2014, 10:12:58 PM »
Puked the morning and afternoon after my office Christmas party last month. Had to go across the street to the same bar where we had the party in order to puke, as I couldn't well do it in the office bathroom.

I'm a puker. Always have been. Probably once out of every 10 binges.
"Wrong!"

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2014, 10:18:49 PM »
Man...the same night as the actual drinking? I can't even remember, it's been that long.

As far as doing it hungover, I did it the Saturday evening after our Friday night out. I forced myself because I felt like such excrement. Needless to say, it didn't make me feel any better.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2014, 12:06:48 AM »

this is pretty much what I did the other night. got it out of my system, went back into the bar, ended up taking a few more shots and drank some more beers.  this move had much to do with me not eating a proper dinner earlier in the night

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2014, 12:08:52 AM »
Man...the same night as the actual drinking? I can't even remember, it's been that long.

As far as doing it hungover, I did it the Saturday evening after our Friday night out. I forced myself because I felt like such excrement. Needless to say, it didn't make me feel any better.

If I puke from drinking, it's almost always the day after during an intense hangover. if I somehow puke the night of, it's because I didn't have anything in my stomach