Author Topic: Election 2016  (Read 331822 times)

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
Re: Election 2016
« Reply #3870 on: November 10, 2016, 10:12:31 AM »
Where is soxxx when we need him the most?

chemtrails got him
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #3871 on: November 10, 2016, 10:23:44 AM »
That's like someone in the 1930s saying "freak that! I work 80 hours, 7 days a week. Why the hell should some poopchute get to stay home on Sunday?!"

I'm not advocating free college but there's nothing wrong with the idea that the system needs reform. I applaud Sanders for broaching the topic.

It's not about free college. Hell, I'd be all for free public college education, but no one forced these kids to take out $100k loans for their liberal arts degrees. I'm not paying for their mistakes. Should we discuss ways to prevent kids from making the same kinds of mistakes in the future? Absolutely, but debt-forgiveness is something I am absolutely 100% against.
"Wrong!"

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #3872 on: November 10, 2016, 10:25:19 AM »
By fair my biggest issue with this candidacy is going to be Trump's stance on global warming.

Trump doesn't believe it exists and he's hiring the biggest climate change deniers to run the EPA.  We are at a time where it is of upmost importance that we mitigate our pollution into this environment and trump isn't going to stop progress but remove all the legislature that created standards for limiting pollution.

I am at a loss for words right now

Trump promised to bring back energy jobs back, and that includes coal. Doesn't mean he's against environmental issues as a whole. He has to keep that promise.
"Wrong!"

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #3873 on: November 10, 2016, 10:26:41 AM »
Trump will have Jill Stein run the EPA

Jumbo

• Shaun Ellis
  • Loggase forever
« Reply #3874 on: November 10, 2016, 10:39:22 AM »
Firstly, the idea that the left just wants a government that does everything is a ridiculous fabrication of the right. Secondly, it's rare you'll find a democrat who wants to abolish guns. Most just think it's completely ridiculous and unnecessary to own an automatic rifle as a civilian and that some gun control that keeps firearms out of the hands of the mentally ill isn't exactly encroaching upon the Constitution.

No but they've been cool with the expansion of power of the president/federal government for the last 8 years of Obama, and now that someone they don't like has the power that they were cool with expanding they're scared shitless

Not even gonna bother getting in a gun control pissing contest, though

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about