Author Topic: 2022 Arrest Log  (Read 1316 times)

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
2022 Arrest Log
« on: February 09, 2022, 11:10:42 PM »
Free agent OT Greg Robinson was arrested Monday in Thibodaux, La. on nine felony drug charges.

Robinson, 29, was pulled over for a traffic violation around midnight, and a police dog alerted at the presence of narcotics. Officers discovered 38.89 pounds of marijuana, 3.16 pounds of crystal methamphetamine, 2.22 pounds of cocaine, 4 grams of crack cocaine, 227 doses of hydrocodone, 48 doses of oxycodone and 18 doses of alprazolam along with “a large assortment of drug trafficking and packaging equipment/paraphernalia, firearm magazines and ammunition and a small amount of U.S. currency.” It's Robinson's second drug-related arrest in the last two years after he fell out of the league following the 2019 season. Robinson remained in jail Wednesday on $315,000 bond. The former No. 2 overall pick of the Rams is one of the biggest draft busts in recent memory.

I'm picturing a huge offensive lineman in a Mini Cooper swerving all over the highway because the vehicle is filled to the roof with loose drugs. 

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
Re: 2022 Arrest Log
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2022, 11:38:15 PM »
A kilo of blow sounds like a fun weekend in Vegas.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2022, 05:25:22 PM »
ProFootballTalk
@ProFootballTalk
·
12m
Arrest warrant issued for Earl Thomas.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2022, 08:14:24 PM »
ProFootballTalk
@ProFootballTalk
·
12m
Arrest warrant issued for Earl Thomas.
Really sad what happened to him.

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2022, 04:57:13 PM »
Jerry Jeudy

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33905239/denver-broncos-wr-jerry-jeudy-arrested-taken-custody

2nd degree criminal tampering w/a domestic violence enhancer.  Whatever that is.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2022, 05:02:58 PM »
2nd degree criminal tampering w/a domestic violence enhancer.  Whatever that is.

I think the crime is "enhanced" to CDV because the victim was his wife/girlfriend

mj would probably know
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2022, 05:16:34 PM »
I think the crime is "enhanced" to CDV because the victim was his wife/girlfriend

mj would probably know

Bingo.

At least in NY and I'm assuming this is similar in Colorado and for that matter most jurisdictions, we have specialized "parts" (essentially courtrooms) that deal solely in DV issues, and charges that can be enhanced if the victim is a crime of domestic violence, i.e. wife/girlfriend or immediate family member.

He'll have bond or bail set on him when he's arraigned in the morning, as even if the enhancer upgrades his misdemeanor to a felony, unless he seriously fucked someone up or beat them half to death (and I'd assume then he'd be charged with something much more serious than criminal tampering), this isn't something people get remanded for.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2022, 05:47:51 PM »
In b4 CeeDee Lamb gets a parking ticket
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2022, 10:31:09 AM »
Honestly surprised they made him post bond and didn't just release him on his own recognizance. Guy definitely isn't a flight risk and these seem to be low level charges.

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2022, 10:45:40 PM »

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Tags: