Author Topic: 2022 Tailgate - Jets vs. Dolphins - Week 5: Sunday October 9th  (Read 20866 times)

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
Re: 2022 Tailgate
« Reply #90 on: May 23, 2022, 06:53:00 PM »
Definitely not the latter.

OK, so if we did alight on Miami then you could potentially still make it work? I ask this because the three who are coming from furthest away - Scotland, Heis, and MB - all seem to have this as their common ground, but obviously we want to make sure as many as possible can make it as well and I think it's a few years since you were able to do one, so it's a consideration.

Ideally we'd like to get it locked in ASAP as flights are probably going to be optimal pricing over the next month or so for those who are flying in.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #91 on: May 23, 2022, 07:29:17 PM »
OK, so if we did alight on Miami then you could potentially still make it work? I ask this because the three who are coming from furthest away - Scotland, Heis, and MB - all seem to have this as their common ground, but obviously we want to make sure as many as possible can make it as well and I think it's a few years since you were able to do one, so it's a consideration.

Ideally we'd like to get it locked in ASAP as flights are probably going to be optimal pricing over the next month or so for those who are flying in.

There is a lot up in the air around October. I would say the best choice is not to give me too much consideration if I cannot make it.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
« Reply #92 on: May 23, 2022, 08:19:55 PM »
There is a lot up in the air around October. I would say the best choice is not to give me too much consideration if I cannot make it.

ons

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #93 on: May 23, 2022, 08:32:26 PM »
Here's an idea instead of eyeballing put in a date you can make. I know, a novel concept.

I still have too many up in the air plans to know for sure that I will be free a specific weekend. Bengals and Bills are most likely to be easiest for me. Can't really commit this far out better than that but I'll be there if I have the Sunday free

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #94 on: May 24, 2022, 09:43:11 AM »
As in "this is a bit of a pain in the derriere but I can probably get out of the work / family bullshit thing that I'm supposed to be doing if this is the date that most people can do" questionable, or "I've already spent thousands of dollars to take my children on a cruise staffed by trainee pedophiles in anthropomorphized animal costumes because my wife said she won't have sex with me for the rest of the year if I don't" questionable?

His Cruise is going to consist of rum ham.

<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #95 on: May 24, 2022, 10:15:10 AM »
His Cruise is going to consist of rum ham.

RIP, glorious rum ham.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #96 on: May 24, 2022, 10:44:16 AM »
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #97 on: June 02, 2022, 08:42:15 AM »
I'm assuming the Miami game has made "tailgate official"....i'd like to start looking at flights soon.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #98 on: June 03, 2022, 08:15:45 AM »
meep?
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Coach K

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #99 on: June 03, 2022, 07:32:32 PM »
I'm assuming the Miami game has made "tailgate official"....i'd like to start looking at flights soon.
Yeah try8ng to figure out what's official here

Sounds like miami

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #100 on: June 03, 2022, 07:42:49 PM »
I'm operating on Miami being the official game.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #101 on: June 20, 2022, 08:34:41 PM »
Right. Decision time. The game is Miami. Any dissenters speak up now, or we're committing. People need to start getting excrement like flights sorted out.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #102 on: June 21, 2022, 08:34:17 AM »
Just make sure it’s ideal Zubaz weather and I’m there
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #103 on: June 21, 2022, 08:49:19 AM »
ZUBROZ

Stand tf up
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #104 on: August 17, 2022, 09:55:00 AM »
The Miami fans at this tailgate are going to be unbearable.....the heckling from our parking lot should be epic (comparable to the Pats tailgate).