Author Topic: Is it Wrong Thread?  (Read 867 times)

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Is it Wrong Thread?
« on: December 24, 2021, 07:37:37 AM »

Might as well have a social ettiquette thread in a place without any etiquette and with people pretending to give a excrement about societal norms.......I am asking you assholes.

Here's the situation:

I am making baked clam dip,

I am thanking each and every clam that opens after I cook them for their service without giving them tostitos?

Is this wrong?
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
Re: Is it Wrong Thread?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2021, 07:54:24 AM »
Might as well have a social ettiquette thread in a place without any etiquette and with people pretending to give a excrement about societal norms.......I am asking you assholes.

Here's the situation:

I am thanking each and every clam that opens after I cook them for their service without giving them tostitos?

Is this wrong?

Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2021, 08:10:40 AM »

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2021, 08:57:23 AM »

Here's the situation:

Is this wrong?
You just have to crush a few Tostitos and sprinkle them over the top of the dip while reciting "Dear Lord, We honor our oysters, clams and cockles who gave their best when they were called upon to serve this party. We pray that you will bless them, Lord, for their unshellfish service in the continual struggle to preserve our flavors, our spices, and our country's cuisine, for all of us."

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2021, 01:38:29 PM »
You just have to crush a few Tostitos and sprinkle them over the top of the dip while reciting "Dear Lord, We honor our oysters, clams and cockles who gave their best when they were called upon to serve this party. We pray that you will bless them, Lord, for their unshellfish service in the continual struggle to preserve our flavors, our spices, and our country's cuisine, for all of us."
I'm actually headed to an oyster roast.  I'll try this.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2021, 12:22:29 AM »
You just have to crush a few Tostitos and sprinkle them over the top of the dip while reciting "Dear Lord, We honor our oysters, clams and cockles who gave their best when they were called upon to serve this party. We pray that you will bless them, Lord, for their unshellfish service in the continual struggle to preserve our flavors, our spices, and our country's cuisine, for all of us."

I did siht dna ti dekrow.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Tags: