Author Topic: 2021 Preseason Week 3 - Jets v Philadelphia Eagles  (Read 7653 times)

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
Re: 2021 Preseason Week 3 - Jets v Philadelphia Eagles
« Reply #90 on: August 27, 2021, 10:15:28 PM »
Taunting would be towards another player. He was celebrating himself.

How do you not get that I'm saying that the post-play celebrations that aren't taunting that the refs are seeing and calling them as taunting, and that Ty Johnson's post-play celebration looks similar to the other post-play celebrations that definitely weren't taunting but got called as taunting last week because of the new taunting rule?

I seriously need to know which part of this didn't translate for you.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #91 on: August 27, 2021, 10:16:36 PM »
How do you not get that I'm saying that the with the new rules refs are seeing post-play celebrations that aren't taunting and calling them as taunting, and that Ty Johnson's post-play celebration looks similar to the other post-play celebrations that definitely weren't taunting but got called as taunting last week because of the new taunting rule?

I seriously need to know which part of this didn't translate for you.
Because it really doesn't and you're grasping at straws.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #92 on: August 27, 2021, 10:19:11 PM »
Because it really doesn't and you're grasping at straws.

He literally turns around and faces the DB who tackled him when he gets up. And my entire point is that the refs are playing too loose with the rule which would could also be considered "grasping at straws".
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #93 on: August 27, 2021, 10:35:53 PM »
He literally turns around and faces the DB who tackled him when he gets up. And my entire point is that the refs are playing too loose with the rule which would could also be considered "grasping at straws".
Were you talking about this play? This one I could see.

https://twitter.com/Willpa11/status/1431460196581265408

Tags: