Author Topic: Epic Fud  (Read 210803 times)

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
Re: Epic Fud
« Reply #975 on: April 13, 2018, 03:58:49 PM »
I would totally try it and you can keep the shirt. I love trying weird foods.

Really?!

I don't know man, that's not even weird to me. It's a freaking deadly spider. I guess I really can't speak to the topic because I don't even like pork. Beef and chicken are pretty much all the meat I eat (plus seafood). Rarely pork or turkey. I'm definitely not adventurous.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #976 on: April 13, 2018, 04:03:28 PM »
Yikes. My boss grows Reapers and makes hot sauce with them. The sauce is amazing, but I'd never eat one of these sons-of-bitches raw.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/09/health/hot-pepper-thunderclap-headaches.html
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #977 on: April 13, 2018, 04:06:45 PM »
Really?!

I don't know man, that's not even weird to me. It's a freaking deadly spider. I guess I really can't speak to the topic because I don't even like pork. Beef and chicken are pretty much all the meat I eat (plus seafood). Rarely pork or turkey. I'm definitely not adventurous.

Of course. I've never understood why people are put off trying one kind of food and not another. If you try and don't like it then fine, but why arbitrarily determine what you're going to enjoy? Why do people get repulsed by the idea of eating a cow's eye or brain, but not it's arse muscle?
A cross-dressing limey poofter

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #978 on: April 13, 2018, 04:18:54 PM »
Of course. I've never understood why people are put off trying one kind of food and not another. If you try and don't like it then fine, but why arbitrarily determine what you're going to enjoy? Why do people get repulsed by the idea of eating a cow's eye or brain, but not it's arse muscle?

I can't honestly answer you. But I won't eat a cow's eye or its brain.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #979 on: April 13, 2018, 04:23:21 PM »
I can't honestly answer you. But I won't eat a cow's eye or its brain.

this
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #980 on: April 13, 2018, 04:24:09 PM »

Probably a bit of how you were raised and texture aversion to what you are eating.  You get used to eating meats as a kid, and unless you grew up eating eyeballs or bull nuts, they are squishy and have an off-putting texture compared to what you are familiar with.

Then again, I like okra but it has a nasty texture.  I grew up eating it, so maybe that's why.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 04:26:12 PM by bojanglesman »

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #981 on: April 13, 2018, 04:26:32 PM »
this

I am the biggest bundle of sticks on this board.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 04:43:02 PM by Miamipuck »

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #982 on: April 13, 2018, 09:24:41 PM »

Because the faint memory of mad cow disease far outweighs the possible enjoyment I'd get from eating cow brain.

I've cut open sheep eyes in school. I feel no desire to eat any mammal's eye.

I ate a pig's ear last Saturday so my weird food cred remains intact for another year.

ons

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #983 on: April 13, 2018, 11:29:01 PM »
I ate a pig's ear last Saturday so my weird food cred remains intact for another year.

How was it prepared? I love myself gelatinized Chinese braised pig ear salads, but I've heard of other preparations working out pretty well.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #984 on: April 14, 2018, 07:26:31 AM »
How was it prepared? I love myself gelatinized Chinese braised pig ear salads, but I've heard of other preparations working out pretty well.

It was a full pig roast. The ear was just carved off and handed to me.

I was pretty drunk so I didn't really stop to season it more. It was OK, kind of rubbery. My friend is still perfecting his pig roast technique so that the skin comes out more crackly.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #985 on: April 14, 2018, 10:11:51 AM »
It was a full pig roast. The ear was just carved off and handed to me.

I was pretty drunk so I didn't really stop to season it more. It was OK, kind of rubbery. My friend is still perfecting his pig roast technique so that the skin comes out more crackly.

All you needed was more...

Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #986 on: April 14, 2018, 10:21:40 AM »
Mayochup? What a stupid name for marie rose sauce.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #987 on: April 14, 2018, 05:27:02 PM »
Mayochup? What a stupid name for marie rose sauce.

Never heard that one. I've heard it called fry sauce usually.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #988 on: April 14, 2018, 05:32:59 PM »
Never heard that one. I've heard it called fry sauce usually.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Rose_sauce

Looks like proper marie rose is a bit different, but mayo and ketchup is an acceptable recipe.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #989 on: April 30, 2018, 10:26:44 PM »