Author Topic: Epic Fud  (Read 210730 times)

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
Re: Epic Fud
« Reply #915 on: November 28, 2017, 02:31:49 PM »
Arby's to acquire Buffalo Wild Wings for $2.4B

I love Arbys and I hate Buffalo Wild Wings.

so the better team won here.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #916 on: November 28, 2017, 02:44:32 PM »
Gon get dem cheesy roast beef wings now!  Wooo!

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #917 on: November 28, 2017, 02:50:32 PM »
I don't believe I have ever eaten at either.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #918 on: November 28, 2017, 03:01:45 PM »
I don't mind Arby's, but I put tons of the horsey sauce on whatever I get, so I can't really taste the "meat" on their sandwiches. I like the curly fries too.

I've never been to BWW.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #919 on: November 28, 2017, 03:21:19 PM »
Gon get dem cheesy roast beef wings now!  Wooo!

Salt Lick Roast beef sammiches 4 lyfe
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #920 on: November 28, 2017, 03:56:23 PM »
I don't mind Arby's, but I put tons of the horsey sauce on whatever I get, so I can't really taste the "meat" on their sandwiches. I like the curly fries too.

I've never been to BWW.

BWW is overpriced and average wings at best. MB and I went to one in NJ and it had the worst wings I've ever eaten.  I think they marinated the wings inside of a salt block.  Not sure what the hell was wrong with that particular one. 

Their saving grace is having 8000 TVs with games on.

Arby's sucks, but I can eat it if I have to.

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #921 on: November 28, 2017, 04:10:46 PM »
BWW is overpriced and average wings at best. MB and I went to one in NJ and it had the worst wings I've ever eaten.  I think they marinated the wings inside of a salt block.  Not sure what the hell was wrong with that particular one. 

Their saving grace is having 8000 TVs with games on.

Arby's sucks, but I can eat it if I have to.
BWW is pretty bad.  I only get boneless if I find myself stuck there.

The classic Arbys beef and cheddar on an onion roll with a side of curly fries is still so good.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #922 on: November 28, 2017, 10:13:48 PM »
BWW is pretty bad.  I only get boneless if I find myself stuck there.

The classic Arbys beef and cheddar on an onion roll with a side of curly fries is still so good.

co-signed.

plus it's a nice reminder of what Hope Solo's quiff looks like.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #923 on: November 28, 2017, 11:58:58 PM »
I seriously do not understand how these sucky fast food joints keep making money. Holy excrement does BWW suck balls, so does Papa John's, "Better ingredients better pizza" .............better than what raw freaking sewage, they should be sued for false advertising, seriously freak Papa John's.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #924 on: November 29, 2017, 09:44:19 AM »
I seriously do not understand how these sucky fast food joints keep making money. Holy excrement does BWW suck balls, so does Papa John's, "Better ingredients better pizza" .............better than what raw freaking sewage, they should be sued for false advertising, seriously freak Papa John's.

We live in a society where everyone works more than 40 hours a week. No one is home to cook, and no one wants to "waste" time cooking when they are home. That's how these places stay in business.

Also, freak Papa John's.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #925 on: November 29, 2017, 09:50:38 AM »

Buffalo Wild Wings is the worst.  We have absolutely no other wing places down here, but I refuse to go to BWW.

Maybe I'll try to find some good wings next time I'm in Houston.  It's just way too hard to pass up the Mexican food.

Completely off topic and a much better post for Good Eating thread, but I had Curried Goat at Compère Lapin in New Orleans a few weeks ago.  One of the best dishes I've ever had.  Gat Dayum. 
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #926 on: November 29, 2017, 10:01:41 AM »
Completely off topic and a much better post for Good Eating thread, but I had Curried Goat at Compère Lapin in New Orleans a few weeks ago.  One of the best dishes I've ever had.  Gat Dayum. 

When I lived in London there used to be this shitty cafe next to our nearest Tube station that stayed open until 3am, and they did Caribbean food. After a night on the beer we'd stop in on our way hom for curry goat roti and it was amazing - worth standing in line with the local dealers and small time hoods for.

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #927 on: November 29, 2017, 10:26:28 AM »
Curried anything is good. Goat? Hell yeah. I had that in Jamaica like 15 years ago, delicious. Love, love, love oxtail.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #928 on: November 29, 2017, 07:01:43 PM »
Bought some tortillas at the grocery store on Saturday to make huevos rancheros. Didn't pay attention to the package, found out when I got home that they were cheese flavoured tortillas. Seemed OK buried beneath a pile of guac and beans and eggs, but I just used one to make a burrito and it was as artificial and disgusting as you might expect. Every mouthful smelled like feet.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #929 on: November 29, 2017, 09:26:16 PM »
Hahaha smelled like feet.....
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!