Author Topic: Epic Fud  (Read 210728 times)

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
Re: Epic Fud
« Reply #885 on: October 02, 2017, 09:55:34 AM »
Couldn't be bothered cooking last night and as I was passing 7-Eleven anyway I figured I'd just pick up something there. Got a Dr Oetkers frozen pizza, I've heard their reputation but I figured how bad could it really be? I guess now I know the answer.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #886 on: October 02, 2017, 10:00:56 AM »
Couldn't be bothered cooking last night and as I was passing 7-Eleven anyway I figured I'd just pick up something there. Got a Dr Oetkers frozen pizza, I've heard their reputation but I figured how bad could it really be? I guess now I know the answer.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #887 on: October 02, 2017, 10:33:26 AM »

you can never criticize anything I eat ever again....
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #888 on: October 02, 2017, 10:44:31 AM »
you can never criticize anything I eat ever again....

Sure I can. The difference is that you actually like the excrement you eat.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #889 on: October 02, 2017, 10:46:15 AM »
Sure I can. The difference is that you actually like the excrement you eat.

I don't eat at 7-11...you're a bigger cockroach than I am.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #890 on: October 02, 2017, 01:37:27 PM »
I don't eat at 7-11...you're a bigger cockroach than I am.
SBTMcD

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #891 on: October 03, 2017, 02:51:14 PM »
SBTMcD

McDonald's food is excrement. A lot of these chain fast food restaurants are excrement, but honestly i love their existence right now lol

a couple of years ago one of the chains (i want to say KFC?) started some sort of '5 for 5' deal where you get 5 full items for 5 dollars, and every other chain followed suit in an effort to keep up. now all of them have deals where you can get a very full-sized meal for totaling only 4-5 dollars, which is great if you're on a budget

i understand excrement like this is one of the reasons why america as a country has such poor health, especially for those of lower socioeconomic classes who need to rely on places like these, so i wouldnt be sad if these sorts of establishments and deals went away. but for now, being a young adult with little/no money and having the option of getting a ton of food for really cheap is clutch

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #892 on: October 03, 2017, 03:48:10 PM »
McDonald's food is excrement. A lot of these chain fast food restaurants are excrement, but honestly i love their existence right now lol

a couple of years ago one of the chains (i want to say KFC?) started some sort of '5 for 5' deal where you get 5 full items for 5 dollars, and every other chain followed suit in an effort to keep up. now all of them have deals where you can get a very full-sized meal for totaling only 4-5 dollars, which is great if you're on a budget

i understand excrement like this is one of the reasons why america as a country has such poor health, especially for those of lower socioeconomic classes who need to rely on places like these, so i wouldnt be sad if these sorts of establishments and deals went away. but for now, being a young adult with little/no money and having the option of getting a ton of food for really cheap is clutch

Hey, don't knock it. McDonalds food has made MB the man he is.

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #893 on: October 03, 2017, 04:21:45 PM »
Hey, don't knock it. McDonalds food has made MB the man he is.

good man

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #894 on: October 03, 2017, 05:58:51 PM »
Do you guys think Rum Ham can actually be made successfully? I'm not even sure what the parameters of success would be, I guess at the very least it needs to be edible enough to not induce vomiting.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #895 on: October 03, 2017, 06:19:58 PM »
Do you guys think Rum Ham can actually be made successfully? I'm not even sure what the parameters of success would be, I guess at the very least it needs to be edible enough to not induce vomiting.

If you can I am in.

<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #896 on: October 03, 2017, 08:01:48 PM »

I would say so. Rum is quite a sweet liquor and ham stands up really well to sweet marinades because of its saltiness. I never thought about it before but I would totally have a go at that.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #897 on: October 03, 2017, 08:07:18 PM »
Which has me wondering, what dish can be made with enough booze to get you drunk?
"Wrong!"

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #898 on: October 03, 2017, 08:22:59 PM »
Which has me wondering, what dish can be made with enough booze to get you drunk?

Not many, at least not if you want them to be edible. Alcohol itself doesn't taste very good in food - when you cook with wine or liquor you generally burn or evaporate the alcohol off and leave the flavour of the booze that you used.

If you want to get drunk from your food, your best bet is some kind of dessert. When I make tiramisu or trifle I generally do so using enough booze to stop a horse.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #899 on: October 03, 2017, 10:01:04 PM »
Tequila sandwich.