Author Topic: Epic Fud  (Read 214715 times)

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
Re: Epic Fud
« Reply #825 on: April 24, 2017, 12:08:10 PM »
I wouldn't consider them fast food at all. Good stuff though.

Yeah, I guess it's more of a chain like Five Napkin, etc.
"Wrong!"

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #826 on: April 24, 2017, 12:30:27 PM »
The one near my job moves pretty quickly, as does the one by Trader Joe's in Garden City.

I pass the one on Old Country all the time, but it's always crowded so I never even consider it.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #827 on: April 24, 2017, 01:03:20 PM »
I pass the one on Old Country all the time, but it's always crowded so I never even consider it.
I haven't been to shake shack yet.  I hear the food is meh and overpriced.  The shakes are supposed to be terrific though.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #828 on: April 24, 2017, 02:24:52 PM »
I haven't been to shake shack yet.  I hear the food is meh and overpriced.  The shakes are supposed to be terrific though.
I actually love their Double Smokeshack burger, but wasn't wildly impressed with the shake. It wasn't bad but it wasn't exceptional or anything. A shake is a shake.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #829 on: April 24, 2017, 02:34:33 PM »
I actually love their Double Smokeshack burger, but wasn't wildly impressed with the shake. It wasn't bad but it wasn't exceptional or anything. A shake is a shake.

Most of the time, I agree a shake is a shake (as long as you're talking vanilla/chocolate/strawberry and not one with add-ins like Reese's or Oreo chunks) but I had a strawberry shake at In-N-Out last year and it was literally the best "standard" shake I've ever had.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #830 on: April 24, 2017, 02:53:30 PM »
Most of the time, I agree a shake is a shake (as long as you're talking vanilla/chocolate/strawberry and not one with add-ins like Reese's or Oreo chunks) but I had a strawberry shake at In-N-Out last year and it was literally the best "standard" shake I've ever had.

So, it was no Richard from Sillicon Valley?
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #831 on: April 24, 2017, 03:18:45 PM »
So, it was no Richard from Sillicon Valley?

It definitely tasted like Gilfoyle, with a hint of Bachman.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #832 on: April 24, 2017, 04:57:33 PM »
It definitely tasted like Gilfoyle, with a hint of Bachman.

Hahaha
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #833 on: April 25, 2017, 09:36:55 AM »
My wife would agree with your assessment of the in and out strawberry shake.  Their fries, however fresh they may be, are garbage.  Single cheeseburger, animal style, is great though.  You have to eat it immediately because the bun fails fast.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #834 on: April 25, 2017, 12:59:34 PM »
My wife would agree with your assessment of the in and out strawberry shake.  Their fries, however fresh they may be, are garbage.  Single cheeseburger, animal style, is great though.  You have to eat it immediately because the bun fails fast.

Yeah, the food was okay, not mind-blowing, but the shake alone was worth the visit.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #835 on: May 06, 2017, 03:02:32 PM »

Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #836 on: May 06, 2017, 06:35:43 PM »

I would buy that.  McDonalds has legit condiments.  Their BBC sauce is heaven with fries.

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #837 on: May 06, 2017, 11:02:11 PM »
I would buy that.  McDonalds has legit condiments.  Their BBC sauce is heaven with fries.

lol you said bbc sauce

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #838 on: May 06, 2017, 11:06:23 PM »
hahaha
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest