Author Topic: Epic Fud  (Read 210699 times)

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
Re: Epic Fud
« Reply #780 on: April 14, 2017, 11:43:41 AM »
The way Samuel L Jackson's character in The Kingsman eats McDonald's is the only way to eat McDonald's. 

this is exactly what i say, with the exact same tone, every time i bite into a cheeseburger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecc0nbg9m-8

it doesn't even matter if the burger tastes like excrement

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #781 on: April 14, 2017, 11:45:25 AM »
as others have mentioned chipotle is good for what it is but if i'm going to eat fake mexican i prefer other places like qdoba or moe's southwest grill over it

i grab chipotle every couple of years, and every time i go in i feel like the place is filled with teenaged white girls who are about to go home and binge watch a gay show on netflix

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #782 on: April 14, 2017, 11:50:24 AM »
Fast food places I have eaten at:

- McDonald's
- Burger King
- Wendy's
- Subway
- KFC
- Dairy Queen
- A million and one greasy independent kebab shops

Fast food places I have never eaten at:

- Taco Bell
- Chipotle
- Five Guys
- Chik-Fil-A
- Sonic
- In 'n' Out
- Nando's
A cross-dressing limey poofter

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #783 on: April 14, 2017, 11:54:42 AM »

- McDonald's
- Burger King
- Wendy's
- Subway
- KFC
- Dairy Queen

- Taco Bell
- Chipotle
- Five Guys
- Chik-Fil-A
- Sonic
- In 'n' Out
- Nando's

wtf JE

i dont care what anybody says, taco bell is a muthafuggin institution

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #784 on: April 14, 2017, 11:57:30 AM »

- McDonald's
- Burger King
- Wendy's
- Subway
- KFC
- Dairy Queen

- Taco Bell
- Chipotle
- Five Guys
- Chik-Fil-A
- Sonic
- In 'n' Out
- Nando's

Hardee's/Carl Jr's and Moe's are the only popular fast food places I can think of off the top of my head that I haven't eaten.

Hit up Sonic. It's by far the best name on the list of places you haven't been.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #785 on: April 14, 2017, 11:58:25 AM »
wtf JE

i dont care what anybody says, taco bell is a muthafuggin institution

Haha, for real. Make a run for the border, then a run for the bathroom!
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #786 on: April 14, 2017, 12:05:49 PM »
Hardee's/Carl Jr's and Moe's are the only popular fast food places I can think of off the top of my head that I haven't eaten.

Hit up Sonic. It's by far the best name on the list of places you haven't been.

I do plan to try Taco Bell at some point, just haven't got round to it. If I eat fast food twice a year that would be a lot (assuming we're not including Tim Horton's for breakfast and the obligatory roadtrip Timbits).

We don't have Sonic, Hardees, Carls Jr or Moe's in Canada, at least not that I'm aware of. Of my "not tried" list, the only ones available in Canada are Taco Bell, Five Guys and Nando's. Chipotle might be here but I haven't seen one.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #787 on: April 14, 2017, 12:23:42 PM »
I do plan to try Taco Bell at some point, just haven't got round to it. If I eat fast food twice a year that would be a lot (assuming we're not including Tim Horton's for breakfast and the obligatory roadtrip Timbits).

We don't have Sonic, Hardees, Carls Jr or Moe's in Canada, at least not that I'm aware of. Of my "not tried" list, the only ones available in Canada are Taco Bell, Five Guys and Nando's. Chipotle might be here but I haven't seen one.

It certainly makes it harder to check them out if they're not in your country. I like 5 Guys fries, but the burgers are just okay.

I've had Mexican food in southern California, Arizona, and Texas. I'd never call Taco Bell "Mexican" but Taco Bell late at night when you're not sober is great.

The reality is, it's all garbage and certainly takes precious moments off my life every time I consume it, but fast food and Starbucks are pretty much the only things that filled the gap for me once I quit smoking. I'm definitely a "shitty food and coffee" addict, but it's still better than cancer sticks.

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #788 on: April 14, 2017, 07:41:49 PM »
It certainly makes it harder to check them out if they're not in your country. I like 5 Guys fries, but the burgers are just okay.

I've had Mexican food in southern California, Arizona, and Texas. I'd never call Taco Bell "Mexican" but Taco Bell late at night when you're not sober is great.

The reality is, it's all garbage and certainly takes precious moments off my life every time I consume it, but fast food and Starbucks are pretty much the only things that filled the gap for me once I quit smoking. I'm definitely a "shitty food and coffee" addict, but it's still better than cancer sticks.
Taco bell classic bean burritos are a godsend when hungover.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #789 on: April 14, 2017, 08:22:12 PM »
I haven't been to Taco Bell in 10 years.  I would get a chicken soft taco when I went.  I guess that's the equivalent of a plain cheeseburger.  Everything else had too much cheese and heavy sauce.  I don't miss it. 

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #790 on: April 14, 2017, 08:23:16 PM »
After having Del Taco in SoCal a bunch of times, I can't stomach Taco Bell anymore.
"Wrong!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #791 on: April 14, 2017, 08:30:59 PM »
I know it's kind of obvious, but Bojangles is good down in the south.  Cajun fried chicken.  Breakfast all day.  Nothing healthy.  Cajun spiced steak fries.  Buttermilk biscuits.

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #792 on: April 14, 2017, 08:41:02 PM »
After having Del Taco in SoCal a bunch of times, I can't stomach Taco Bell anymore.
I eat del taco twice a week.  Their fries are the best.  Basic tacos, no bs.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #793 on: April 14, 2017, 08:48:52 PM »
I know it's kind of obvious, but Bojangles is good down in the south.  Cajun fried chicken.  Breakfast all day.  Nothing healthy.  Cajun spiced steak fries.  Buttermilk biscuits.

Bojangles is an actual restaurant? I always wondered what your board name meant.
"Wrong!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #794 on: April 14, 2017, 08:59:22 PM »
Bojangles is an actual restaurant? I always wondered what your board name meant.
Yep.  I practically lived there in college. I'm sure I'll die 10 years before I should have because of their Cajun fillet combo, but it was worth it.