Author Topic: Epic Fud  (Read 210712 times)

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
Re: Epic Fud
« Reply #750 on: April 01, 2017, 08:07:23 PM »
If they were McDonalds cheeseburgers I could probably do it.
"Wrong!"

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #751 on: April 02, 2017, 11:27:45 PM »
If they were McDonalds cheeseburgers I could probably do it.
I still have a soft spot for those.  Will get them 2 or 3 times a year.  Put a gun to my head and I would fold them taco style.  I could do 6 with a side of fries in 5 minutes easy.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #752 on: April 09, 2017, 03:28:31 PM »
Had a long drive and a big hangover today, so I stopped and had a fast food burger for the first time in years. It was a bacon jalapeno cheeseburger from Burger King, and it was one of the most disgusting things I've eaten in a long time. Threw half of it away despite being incredibly hungry. Dry, grey patty, soggy bacon and a huge dollop of oversweetened ketchup. I don't think I could make something that revolting if I tried.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #753 on: April 13, 2017, 05:24:49 PM »
Had a long drive and a big hangover today, so I stopped and had a fast food burger for the first time in years. It was a bacon jalapeno cheeseburger from Burger King, and it was one of the most disgusting things I've eaten in a long time. Threw half of it away despite being incredibly hungry. Dry, grey patty, soggy bacon and a huge dollop of oversweetened ketchup. I don't think I could make something that revolting if I tried.
BK is bad here.  Can't even imagine how bad the exported version is.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #754 on: April 13, 2017, 08:14:56 PM »
BK is bad here.  Can't even imagine how bad the exported version is.

Whopper is one of the only fast food burgers I'll eat sober. The first is Wendys.
"Wrong!"

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #755 on: April 13, 2017, 08:38:57 PM »
Theres so many up and coming fast food "alternatives" that I cant imagine why people still eat McDonalds, Wendys, BK, subway and that excrement.

Its not real food by any means but stuff like five guys, chic-fila, chiptole at least attemps to pretend to be real food. Theres also a lot of regional chain "fast foodish" burger joints all over the place as well

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #756 on: April 13, 2017, 09:12:16 PM »
Theres so many up and coming fast food "alternatives" that I cant imagine why people still eat McDonalds, Wendys, BK, subway and that excrement.

Its not real food by any means but stuff like five guys, chic-fila, chiptole at least attemps to pretend to be real food. Theres also a lot of regional chain "fast foodish" burger joints all over the place as well

We're talking about drunk food. I'm not waiting 30 mins on line for chick filla and shake shack when I can get Wendy's in 5 mins.
"Wrong!"

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #757 on: April 13, 2017, 09:13:20 PM »
We're talking about drunk food. I'm not waiting 30 mins on line for chick filla and shake shack when I can get Wendy's in 5 mins.

You just said youd eat BK and Wendys sober

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #758 on: April 13, 2017, 09:16:04 PM »
I think a simple cheeseburger from all of the fast food big boys is ok.  Anything beyond that is asking for trouble.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #759 on: April 13, 2017, 09:18:26 PM »

I had a BK because I was hungover as freak and it was the only option at the highway service station I stopped at. I regret my decision.

I don't mind Subway if I have to eat fast food. They have some not terrible options. Obviously if you're having a meatball sub then you deserve what you get.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #760 on: April 14, 2017, 08:50:34 AM »
Whopper is one of the only fast food burgers I'll eat sober. The first is Wendys.

The only one I'll eat at this point is Wendy's and even there I get the chicken these days.

Yeah, I'll hit the Chik-Fil-A, Five Guys, Smashburger, Chipotle stops long before I'll consider the traditional "fast food" spots.

Besides, it's just as fast, if not faster, these days because all of them except Chik-Fil-A let you order ahead online.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #761 on: April 14, 2017, 09:00:54 AM »
Chipolte freaking sucks, you're better off with Wendy's.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #762 on: April 14, 2017, 09:03:43 AM »
Chipolte freaking sucks, you're better off with Wendy's.

Chipolte is garbage.

Chipotle is not.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #763 on: April 14, 2017, 09:04:29 AM »
Chipolte is garbage.

Chipotle is not.

Typo or not they both are disgusting.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #764 on: April 14, 2017, 09:07:14 AM »
The last time I ate Chipotle will be the last time I ever eat Chipotle. 

It was not disgusting, but it wasn't good either.  I'd rather just go order better Mexican food from actual Mexicans for half the cost. 
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away