Author Topic: Epic Fud  (Read 210652 times)

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
Re: Epic Fud
« Reply #675 on: August 02, 2016, 08:35:01 PM »
Maybe it just doesn't taste good

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #676 on: August 02, 2016, 08:42:05 PM »
Don't forget Oreos.
Fried Oreos are good, but heavy as hell.  Had one in Vegas, I don't know if I could hold more than 2.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #677 on: August 02, 2016, 08:48:31 PM »
Maybe it just doesn't taste good

Fried squid tentacles taste good. How the freak wont a cheeseburger ?

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #678 on: August 02, 2016, 08:52:55 PM »

Jesus go to MBGReens house and experiment, I am sure you two can come up with all sorts of deep fried crap.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #679 on: August 02, 2016, 08:53:14 PM »
It's not so much how good a food is before deep frying but what it will taste like with fried breading on it. It may just be too heavy and fatty tasting when fried.

If I had to do it I'd suggest dicing a block of cheddar and wrapping each cube in a ball of ground beef and then coating with flour egg wash and bread crumbs before frying.  Almost like a jalapeño popper but as a burger. Some ketchup or thousand island as a dipping sauce, may not be half bad.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #680 on: August 02, 2016, 08:54:02 PM »
It's not so much how good a food is before deep frying but what it will taste like with fried breading on it. It may just be too heavy and fatty tasting when fried.

If I had to do it I'd suggest dicing a block of cheddar and wrapping each cube in a ball of ground beef and then coating with flour egg wash and bread crumbs before frying.  Almost like a jalapeņo popper but as a burger. Some ketchup or thousand island as a dipping sauce, may not be half bad.

excrement, that does sound good.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #681 on: August 02, 2016, 08:56:56 PM »
There was this place that made shitty fried chicken when I was in college.  A chicken breast ended up being the size of a kayak after it was fried because they used like 900 lbs of batter.  We called it fried fried because it was about 75% fried batter and 25% chicken

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #682 on: August 02, 2016, 08:58:17 PM »
There was this place that made shitty fried chicken when I was in college.  A chicken breast ended up being the size of a kayak after it was fried because they used like 900 lbs of batter.  We called it fried fried because it was about 75% fried batter and 25% chicken

That sounds disgusting.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #683 on: August 02, 2016, 08:58:45 PM »
That sounds disgusting.
It was.  It was just......fried air.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #684 on: August 02, 2016, 08:59:30 PM »

If I had to do it I'd suggest dicing a block of cheddar and wrapping each cube in a ball of ground beef and then coating with flour egg wash and bread crumbs before frying.  Almost like a jalapeño popper but as a burger. Some ketchup or thousand island as a dipping sauce, may not be half bad.

Someone should make these for the tailgate.
"Wrong!"

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #685 on: August 02, 2016, 09:01:37 PM »
Fried Oreos are good, but heavy as hell.  Had one in Vegas, I don't know if I could hold more than 2.

I just judged you so hard that I burst a blood vessel.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #686 on: August 02, 2016, 09:21:45 PM »
I just judged you so hard that I burst a blood vessel.
Ha.  Maybe heavy isn't the right word.  Rich is a better word choice. 

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #687 on: August 02, 2016, 09:26:41 PM »

If I had to do it I'd suggest dicing a block of cheddar and wrapping each cube in a ball of ground beef and then coating with flour egg wash and bread crumbs before frying.  Almost like a jalapeņo popper but as a burger. Some ketchup or thousand island as a dipping sauce, may not be half bad.

Id thing a nice thick dark beer batter would be preferable to breadcrumbs. Id even prefer that to like a garlic Panko or something

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #689 on: August 09, 2016, 10:49:33 AM »
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"