Author Topic: Epic Fud  (Read 210677 times)

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Re: Epic Fud
« Reply #435 on: May 26, 2015, 02:09:08 PM »
OK, where are you drawing the line? Rapists? Wife beaters? Sadists? You're going to rapidly lose a lot of a good music and art from history depending on where your line is.

I think you can probably separate the art from the individual. I don't give a toss if I don't hear Gary Glitter's music ever again, but I'd rather it were because it's excrement rather than some form of moral high ground.

I am drawing a line with child molesters, he's a freaking serial child molester, I thought the fact you were molested as a child, you would understand.

Also a sadist? You're watching too much 50 Shades of Grey? I don't care about those, the vast majority are consenting adults, they can curb stomp each other if they would like.  The others, you're just being a fucktard for fucktard sake, my rebuttal to that is freak yourself or I enjoy the NFL.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #436 on: May 26, 2015, 02:25:22 PM »
He keeps getting arrested in Thailand for freaking children. He's a hideous individual who is entirely unrepentant.

Oh.  Disgusting.  Shows how much I know about famous people issues. I thought he went to prison like 10 years ago for whatever it was he did.  I basically only remember his crazy derriere hair.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #437 on: May 26, 2015, 02:31:02 PM »
Ha, I just realized that I'm thinking about Phil Spector, not Gary Glitter.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #438 on: May 26, 2015, 02:33:07 PM »
I am drawing a line with child molesters, he's a freaking serial child molester, I thought the fact you were molested as a child, you would understand.

Also a sadist? You're watching too much 50 Shades of Grey? I don't care about those, the vast majority are consenting adults, they can curb stomp each other if they would like.  The others, you're just being a fucktard for fucktard sake, my rebuttal to that is freak yourself or I enjoy the NFL.

Do you also refuse to eat food prepared by child molesters, or use furniture made by child molesters, or otherwise purchase or enjoy any other product that has been created by a child molester?
A cross-dressing limey poofter

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #439 on: May 26, 2015, 02:36:12 PM »
Do you also refuse to eat food prepared by child molesters, or use furniture made by child molesters, or otherwise purchase or enjoy any other product that has been created by a child molester?

If I knew a child molester made my food, I wouldn't eat it.  The rest of your argument is valid.  That would also entail that I actually knew a child molester made it.  But still.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #440 on: May 26, 2015, 02:39:38 PM »

Do you?

Actually, I do. It's a video of a convicted child molester blowing his own head off, it's quite entertaining. I have watched it 100 times.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #441 on: May 26, 2015, 02:40:35 PM »
If I knew a child molester made my food, I wouldn't eat it.  The rest of your argument is valid.  That would also entail that I actually knew a child molester made it.  But still.

Gary Glitter makes a great slab of ribs doe

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #442 on: May 26, 2015, 02:53:33 PM »
Do you?

Actually, I do. It's a video of a convicted child molester blowing his own head off, it's quite entertaining. I have watched it 100 times.

I dunno. I imagine I probably do, chances are that someone convicted of some pretty awful offences has at some point been involved in the production of something that I have purchased and enjoyed, and my enjoyment of it has been in no way influenced by their offences.

It's entirely possible for someone to do awful things, and yet not everything that they do be awful. I realise pitchfork brigades make people feel all righteous and stuff but they're a bit pointless for anything other than self-congratulation.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #443 on: May 26, 2015, 02:57:21 PM »
They should mention that a molester was involved in the making of your product, kind of like they say that your food was made in a factory that also processes peanuts in case you have an allergy.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #444 on: May 26, 2015, 02:57:45 PM »
Gary Glitter makes a great slab of ribs doe

There's a sauce joke in here somewhere, and I don't want to say it.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #445 on: May 26, 2015, 03:43:04 PM »
I dunno. I imagine I probably do, chances are that someone convicted of some pretty awful offences has at some point been involved in the production of something that I have purchased and enjoyed, and my enjoyment of it has been in no way influenced by their offences.

It's entirely possible for someone to do awful things, and yet not everything that they do be awful. I realise pitchfork brigades make people feel all righteous and stuff but they're a bit pointless for anything other than self-congratulation.

Hahah you're one of the single most self righteous people here. Sorry my disdain for serial child molesters hurts your delicate sensibilities. But go, go fight your crusade against guns and I will fight mine against child molesters.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #446 on: May 26, 2015, 03:58:48 PM »
Hahah you're one of the single most self righteous people here. Sorry my disdain for serial child molesters hurts your delicate sensibilities. But go, go fight your crusade against guns and I will fight mine against child molesters.

It's funny, because here you are accusing me of being self righteous and yet you're the one putting yourself on  a moral pedestal. "Listen to me shout so much louder than you about how much more I hate paedophiles than you do! Look at how much I hate them! Look!"

If his songs were about playgrounds and candy traps then you'd have a point, but it's just excrement 70s glam rock that sounds like about a hundred other excrement 70s glam rock bands. It's a little bit odd that you think my not being fussed about whether someone plays I'm The Leader Of The Gang equates to defending paedophiles, and more than a bit pathetic that you're just so determined to make sure that EVERYONE KNOWS JUST HOW MUCH YOU REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE THEM.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #447 on: May 26, 2015, 04:07:21 PM »
It's funny, because here you are accusing me of being self righteous and yet you're the one putting yourself on  a moral pedestal. "Listen to me shout so much louder than you about how much more I hate paedophiles than you do! Look at how much I hate them! Look!"

If his songs were about playgrounds and candy traps then you'd have a point, but it's just excrement 70s glam rock that sounds like about a hundred other excrement 70s glam rock bands. It's a little bit odd that you think my not being fussed about whether someone plays I'm The Leader Of The Gang equates to defending paedophiles, and more than a bit pathetic that you're just so determined to make sure that EVERYONE KNOWS JUST HOW MUCH YOU REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE THEM.

Moral pedestal? I don't like child molesters/abusers, it's not like this guy was accused and never convicted, he has been convicted multiple times. You are the one defending him like he is kin.

Maybe you get hard watching Shirley Temple and thus you feel compelled to take up a silly fight for no freaking reason. You basically make me laugh, defending the rights of a convicted serial child abusers, but hey go for it. You didn't have to stick your silly face into the discussion between Iggy and I. You just couldn't help yourself.

OMG gunz are so bad, child molesters not so much.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 04:10:13 PM by Miamipuck »

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #448 on: May 26, 2015, 04:15:08 PM »
You're both faggots.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #449 on: May 26, 2015, 04:18:25 PM »
You're both faggots.

Say that to my face, I am a assault rifle owning bundle of sticks.