Author Topic: Epic Fud  (Read 210805 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: Epic Fud
« Reply #300 on: March 03, 2015, 09:17:13 PM »

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #301 on: March 03, 2015, 09:43:37 PM »
Ugh
"Wrong!"

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #302 on: March 03, 2015, 10:00:46 PM »
Haha
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #304 on: March 19, 2015, 10:42:38 AM »
Sour cream donuts

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #305 on: March 19, 2015, 10:43:38 AM »
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #306 on: March 19, 2015, 11:16:21 AM »
you are wrong

Oh man is he ever. I brought donuts from Dandee donuts in Pompano on the plane to Long Island Xmas. I was mobbed by the flight attendants for the sour cream glazed donuts. I got 9 free vodka's and the endearing love of some very good looking flight attendants (all females). Also they were a hit at the party, no lie. these are the only donuts I like , I think most suck.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #307 on: March 19, 2015, 01:07:16 PM »
What if I can't stand the taste of sour cream in the slightest and it makes me want to vomit?

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #308 on: March 19, 2015, 01:08:52 PM »
What if I can't stand the taste of sour cream in the slightest and it makes me want to vomit?

You wouldn't even notice it. imo
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #309 on: March 19, 2015, 01:15:14 PM »

Puck is correct

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #310 on: March 19, 2015, 01:23:37 PM »
Puck is correct

Cool I have no idea about Tim Horton's version.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #311 on: March 19, 2015, 01:38:36 PM »
You wouldn't even notice it. imo

When I worked at camp and it was my staff's turn to make breakfast, we once made stuffed french toast with wild blueberries. We used a thin smear of cream cheese to moisten between the slices where the berries were. You couldn't taste it in the finished product.

When we announced the breakfast menu that morning I think we called it "blueberry cream cheese french toast" and then I had a dozen people inform me "oh, I don't like cream cheese."

I almost committed murder that day.

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #312 on: March 19, 2015, 01:41:41 PM »

When I worked at camp and it was my staff's turn to make breakfast, we once made stuffed french toast with wild blueberries. We used a thin smear of cream cheese to moisten between the slices where the berries were. You couldn't taste it in the finished product.

When we announced the breakfast menu that morning I think we called it "blueberry cream cheese french toast" and then I had a dozen people inform me "oh, I don't like cream cheese."

I don't like cream cheese on bagels but I like cream cheese frosting and cheesecake and excrement like that.  Products including cream cheese.  No cream cheese wontons, though.  I also don't like cottage cheese or ricotta although I like lasagna if there's not too much ricotta.  Gotta be meat lasagna.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #313 on: March 19, 2015, 01:51:59 PM »
I don't like cream cheese on bagels but I like cream cheese frosting and cheesecake and excrement like that.  Products including cream cheese.  No cream cheese wontons, though.  I also don't like cottage cheese or ricotta although I like lasagna if there's not too much ricotta.  Gotta be meat lasagna.

Is it a textural issue with you? Cream cheese wontons are by and large gross. Ricotta in many dishes is basically tasteless if not done correctly.

Yeah I get the same thing with mushrooms, which are a textural problem for people. I once put them in a Italian dish I made and someone specifically asked if there were mushrooms in it. I said no. I chopped them up real small as the recipe called for. Lol if they all didn't love it.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #314 on: March 19, 2015, 01:54:05 PM »
Shut up and eat!