Author Topic: Vinny Clotty  (Read 4486 times)

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
Re: Vinny Clotty
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2021, 05:16:12 PM »
Not sure how any of this is the medical staff's fault.  How are they supposed to prevent any of this?  If that was possible, no team would have injuries or anything. Maybe that's different if we had a bunch of hamstring pulls, then maybe you could blame the trainers with stretching, flexibility, etc.  I highly doubt teams routinely screen for rare blood disorders before signing a free agent.  No amount of stretching will prevent an ACL tear or Achilles rupture.

excrement happens.  A lot to the Jets.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2021, 05:46:36 PM »
How are they supposed to prevent any of this?

Technically they may have saved his life
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2021, 06:25:54 PM »
Not sure how any of this is the medical staff's fault.  How are they supposed to prevent any of this?  If that was possible, no team would have injuries or anything. Maybe that's different if we had a bunch of hamstring pulls, then maybe you could blame the trainers with stretching, flexibility, etc.  I highly doubt teams routinely screen for rare blood disorders before signing a free agent.  No amount of stretching will prevent an ACL tear or Achilles rupture.

If you are referring to my post I meant it as a positive. We were trying to put together a premier medical staff and in doing so diagnosed curry with something hadn’t previously been caught, our new medical staff might have saved his life.

I may have worded it poorly, I just didn’t want to say we had an elite medical staff, because that’s not entirely proven at this point. Which is probably why my wording sucks
Need a new one for a new board...

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2021, 07:10:24 PM »
If you are referring to my post I meant it as a positive. We were trying to put together a premier medical staff and in doing so diagnosed curry with something hadn’t previously been caught, our new medical staff might have saved his life.

I may have worded it poorly, I just didn’t want to say we had an elite medical staff, because that’s not entirely proven at this point. Which is probably why my wording sucks
Well, I'm retarded, so.....shut up.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2021, 08:10:49 PM »

Apparently the rare blood disorder + splenectomy was only going to keep him out until September.

But one of the more common complications of a splenectomy is portal vein thrombosis. Which presumably is why he will be on blood thinners the next 6 months

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2021, 09:18:52 PM »
Apparently the rare blood disorder + splenectomy was only going to keep him out until September.

But one of the more common complications of a splenectomy is portal vein thrombosis. Which presumably is why he will be on blood thinners the next 6 months
Why are you quoting me?

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2021, 11:32:12 PM »
Why are you quoting me?

Why do I do a lot of things?

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2021, 05:43:06 AM »

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2021, 10:21:53 PM »
Completely missed this story while I was on vacation. Sucks.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2021, 01:04:04 AM »
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2021, 12:53:29 PM »

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2022, 03:52:35 PM »

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE